Warren Diesel Injectors

Mud digger

Reaction score
I was on Warren Diesel's website looking into injectors and I have a question about what I read. They can build you a set of injectors out of your old set, use a set of used injectors that they have, or use new OEM Alliant power injectors for extra $1800. What is your guy's opinion on the route that I should go. Also what's your opinions on Warren Diesel? I personally haven't heard anything bad. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
IMO, i would either send your injectors in to have them worked, OR buy a new set of injectors and have them worked to your size of choice. dont get anyone else's cores.

id do a 175/30 if i were on a stock turbo.

Ive had good luck with his injectors, He's been good to me& treated me right, I running a set of his injectors now, and they are moving some serious fuel.

Mud digger

Reaction score
Also, what's with the upgraded solenoid that is suppose to keep you from having striction for the life of the injector? Is this a good option to get? Is it worth it?

andrewsteelerford05

Reaction score
I run warren injectors in my truck 350/100s conventionals with the upgraged solenoids. Honestly, Jesse is a great guy to deal with and stands behind his work. He will treat you right and make sure your happy with what you got I strongly recommend warren injectors.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
IMO, i would either send your injectors in to have them worked, OR buy a new set of injectors and have them worked to your size of choice. dont get anyone else's cores.

id do a 175/30 if i were on a stock turbo.

Ive had good luck with his injectors, He's been good to me& treated me right, I running a set of his injectors now, and they are moving some serious fuel.
i am by no means a 6leaker guy but why do you say that about the cores? how would they be any different from your cores?

live life full throttle

78f100

Reaction score
I have had good luck with his injectors. We have installed several sets, I had one go bad after about 8 months in a customers truck. They repaired it right away and have good customer service. Holders is also a good choice, they do great work and iirc are close in price.

78f100

Reaction score
I like to have the same injectors I send in rebuilt also. I know it shouldn't really matter but there are parts that are reused.

Mud digger

Reaction score
I have a little bit of stiction with the injectors that are currently in the truck. If I send my injectors in, can that be repaired or would I get them back with the same problem?

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
I have a little bit of stiction with the injectors that are currently in the truck. If I send my injectors in, can that be repaired or would I get them back with the same problem?

run a full synthetic oil, That worked wonders with mine, REV-X is a good option to add

Rotella T6 or Mobil1 for turbo diesel

Mud digger

Reaction score
I've been running Rotella T6 and Rev-X every other oil change for about the last 30k miles. Stiction has gotten better but still there. I especially notice it in the winter.

bretferd

Reaction score
i am by no means a 6leaker guy but why do you say that about the cores? how would they be any different from your cores?

live life full throttle

You could send in your cores with 50k miles and then get back someone else's injectors with 200k miles. Some parts are not replaceable.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I'd be sending mine to Holders Diesel to get worked. MPD and RCD are also great choices. I've heard great things about Warrens customer service, but after watching a buddy dive under his valve covers 3+ times just to get 8 working ones.... no thanks.

Also, you should be running the oil additive EVERY oil change, not every other. When you drain the oil, you drain the additive. I'm a fan of Archoil 9100 over rev-x. It works just as good if not a hair better, and it's 1/2 the cost of Rev-x.

djberg

Reaction score
As for warrens injectors and customer service, it is some of the best service I have ever come a crossed. I met Jesse is at some local pulls this year, chewed on his ear about being able to get ahold of them(I'd reccomend emailing pat) and he gave me his number and said text any time. I had two injectors go on me last week(my personal stockers) and all in can say is Jesse took awesome care of me. And man if you ever wanna see more 6.0 injectors than you could ever imagine, go to their shop.

Awesome guys, saved my ass all I had to do was drive down to them, about an hr and a half(traveling the speed limit lol). Plus it was cool to see jesses trucks the "shop/daily driver" drag truck and his puller, plus pats street/drag truck sweet set ups for sure.

As for holders I have only heard one bad thing jay at php sent ryklan his sticks and one had a bad fuel plate when he got them back, but it was taken care of in a very fast time frame. The only things that I see that set them apart would be warren has a flow bench, and holder has a bit more personal take since he's a bit newer and a smaller shop(injector building wise). But I would not be scared to have holders sticks in my truck. And end of the line I'll be running warrens since I can drive to them pretty easily.

Last edited:

Mdub707

Reaction score
As for warrens injectors and customer service, it is some of the best service I have ever come a crossed. I met Jesse is at some local pulls this year, chewed on his ear about being able to get ahold of them(I'd reccomend emailing pat) and he gave me his number and said text any time. I had two injectors go on me last week(my personal stockers) and all in can say is Jesse took awesome care of me. And man if you ever wanna see more 6.0 injectors than you could ever imagine, go to their shop.

Awesome guys, saved my ass all I had to do was drive down to them, about an hr and a half(traveling the speed limit lol). Plus it was cool to see jesses trucks the "shop/daily driver" drag truck and his puller, plus pats street/drag truck sweet set ups for sure.

As for holders I have only heard one bad thing jay at php sent ryklan his sticks and one had a bad fuel plate when he got them back, but it was taken care of in a very fast time frame. The only things that I see that set them apart would be warren has a flow bench, and holder has a bit more personal take since he's a bit newer and a smaller shop(injector building wise). But I would not be scared to have holders sticks in my truck. And end of the line I'll be running warrens since I can drive to them pretty easily.

Holders has their own Hartridge flow bench, just like MPD. They have pictures of it on their facebook page. The injector business is good enough for Holders that they're adding a second shop in Florida just to do injectors...

Did you see a flow bench at Warrens shop? (not meant to dog, just asking)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.