Washing/Detailing

C2tuck

Reaction score
So I tried it. I'll be honest, I hate it. Still leaves to much of a greasy feeling for me. Can't use it on the Nav screen, and I actually don't really like the smell lol. Smells like a cheap car wash, not really a fan of cinnamon though. Cleaned the seats as well with it and now they make squeaking noises and look oily.

This is just my observation. If you like it. That's all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cool. The megs I used seemed to be too shiny and greasy. Maybe what I used wasn't ultimate. I'll try it out next time.

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
No because it's garbage and if he has done sooooo much detailing he'd know that. Sounds like a hack.

Jomax

Reaction score

Jomax

Reaction score
How do you figure?? Because he has an opinion?? Look around at all the info he's given others on this site and you'll see that you are the one looking like a moron. Not everyone has to like the same things.

Don't worry about that poser, poor guy is probably sad he doesn't own/ can't afford a truck to detail.

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
No I'm sad you'd already be on the wrong side of it. With your greasy dashboard and brodozer lowering kit.

Jomax

Reaction score
No I'm sad you'd already be on the wrong side of it. With your greasy dashboard and brodozer lowering kit.

Go back in your mom's basement and overnight fireworks on her ipad

Ohh, looks like I have a stalker!!! How in the world did you know I live in my moms basement?

Brodozer usually implies that I have a lifted truck, plus only Chevy lovers say brodozers LOL

I feel like I know you....

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
Says the guy with the genera-dewsh mod list. I got my furteen wires with twel fiddy tars on im....brodocious

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
Ohh, looks like I have a stalker!!! How in the world did you know I live in my moms basement?

Brodozer usually implies that I have a lifted truck, plus only Chevy lovers say brodozers LOL

I feel like I know you....

Why because so many people tell you how da-derp you are so it seems familiar, snowflake?
:thumbsup:

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
Yes. Most definitely. You already knew that when you did it.

And you have a iphone...gayer than aids

TitoBandito78

Reaction score
Yea. The unfortunate inconvenience in your comment is that's my penis not my arm. But thanks for the compliment. You're staring at a guys dikk calling him gay. That's rich.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
I'm actually impressed at the 78-year old tit bandit. Most of these jackasses can't spell or construct a full sentence. It might actually stick around for a while and provide some long term useless entertainment.

C2tuck

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online