• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Weld Wheels

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I remember reading the DP article on your black truck & how they said you were a collector of Welds wheels. They were not kidding :jawdrop: soooo much shiny :drool: do you still have any dunes or sandstorms?

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I remember reading the DP article on your black truck & how they said you were a collector of Welds wheels. They were not kidding :jawdrop: soooo much shiny :drool: do you still have any dunes or sandstorms?

Yeah.. Mike thought it would be funny to throw that in there when I told him i had a "couple sets" then he saw pictures.

Sandstorms are gone, have got 3 sets of 20x12 dunes boxed up somewhere

RescueF250

Reaction score
Dang such a shame I didn't see this Jared I'd get the Cheyenne if I had saw this instead of BMF that I'm waiting on.

Last edited:

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
It's funny how these are "Greg" Weld wheels. If things in the past happened differently they would say Kenny Weld on them.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
Atleast BMF is making forged wheels now, even though they're okay looking. I like welds and centerlines, it would also be nice if someone made some spider web wheels again.

RescueF250

Reaction score
I'd love to, but PSD_Trav has gotten it squared away, should be getting tracking info as well, found a place that actually had them in stock.

Latest posts

Members online