well...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
socal rules. ive been to just about every state.. and comparing utah to socal.. uhh no. whataburger is okay at best.

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
socal rules. ive been to just about every state.. and comparing utah to socal.. uhh no. whataburger is okay at best.

easy there flat biller!!! AZ rules cause we have commyfornia and colorado so close but don't actually have to live with all the fruits and nuts. Top that! We got in-n-out as well, but they aren't that great. We're not afraid to pass proper legislation regarding illeagals, and we're ultimately conservative. Nuff said.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
easy there pressure cooker. yeah the illegal thing is awesome.. but no thanks.. ill stick in malibu.

mortal798

Reaction score
Come on, what about the Motor City? Doesn't anyone want to live in beautiful, scenic Detroit Michigan?

I'm only 40 minutes away from the splendor! LOL

Powerstroke586

Reaction score
not hating at all. but needing a sponsor to go to certain bars, no alky on sunday, cold, snow, salt, its for some, just not for daddy. ;)

im pretty sure they got rid of the private bar crap or most of them anyways. you can still buy beer on sunday if you just go to the gas station LOL but yeah its pretty cold in the winter unless you live down south.

SoCal isnt bad i just hate all the damn people in one area and the traffic and i would go through mountain withdrawls LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
damn.. ouch! malibu is really nice. just spendy. im about 15 mi inland of there and really dnt want to go anywhere else.

SteveBricks

Reaction score
King Taco bichezz!

300px-King_Taco.jpg