welp needin new clutch to build some power on

stroker2

Reaction score
I have heard good things about luk with just a chip. I went with valair. But i had a dp tuner and my clutch never even thought about slipping until i did injectors

2stangs8689

Reaction score
got my dp tuner n clutch is slippin.

Boy, does that sound familiar, I'm in the same boat. After a little research, I bought a South Bend. Still not installed, but neither is the DP anymore.

I bought the 1944-OFEK, rated at 450/900... Bought it thru Jake at Irate Diesel. He was able to even beat the deal I found on it thru eBay.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Plan ahead, if all your trucks ever getting is tunes then buy a nice clutch accordingly. I've heard great things about both South Bend and Valair.

Now if you plan on upping the power more down the road you might as well just go big and get it over with. Like a double disk, you'll never have to buy another clutch again.

RubberDuck

Reaction score
All the clutches mentioned above are great clutches. But like they said, you really need to plan ahead. After you've shopped around, if you decide to go with a Valair, holler at me on a pm and I can help you get a better deal over the advertized price. My opinion is Valair all day long. They've got everything from mild, to wild at probably the best prices out there, and second to none customer service. Just my .02 on that. But it really comes down to personal preference, and you can't go wrong with any of the above.

Talyn

Reaction score
All the clutches mentioned above are great clutches. But like they said, you really need to plan ahead. After you've shopped around, if you decide to go with a Valair, holler at me on a pm and I can help you get a better deal over the advertized price. My opinion is Valair all day long. They've got everything from mild, to wild at probably the best prices out there, and second to none customer service. Just my .02 on that. But it really comes down to personal preference, and you can't go wrong with any of the above.

x2, cannot beat valair.

Latest posts

Members online