What Do You Tow?

B585Ford

Reaction score
you didnt happen to be headed south on the jersey pike today? bout 9 am trailer in tow?

If you were asking me.... no, the truck better not have been in Jersey today cause it is suppose at a shop under the knife right now for some gooddies LOLLOL

Emery19

Reaction score
If you were asking me.... no, the truck better not have been in Jersey today cause it is suppose at a shop under the knife right now for some gooddies LOLLOL

haha yeah i was asking you man, I was headed north and saw it out of the corner of my eye. at quick glance it looked like yours, because of the sign placement on the door, ( i think ive seen pics of yours with a sign on the door) but i guess not.

B585Ford

Reaction score
haha yeah i was asking you man, I was headed north and saw it out of the corner of my eye. at quick glance it looked like yours, because of the sign placement on the door, ( i think ive seen pics of yours with a sign on the door) but i guess not.

I do have signs of on the door and been in Jersey quite a bit, just not for the last 2 months....my last run was just after Thanksgiving.

JD3020

Reaction score
Picked up a load of salt a couple weeks ago.

CAM00260_zps40eaebc0.jpg

And sitting out in the driveway waiting for this "giant" snow storm we're supposed to get.

CAM00295_zpsfe9e5b2f.jpg

Fly By Night

Reaction score
That looks like pretty tough ground. How well does that mini do with it?

They used it to install a magic carpet. Dug a couple bunkers with it then used it as a crane the rest of the time, I was not there when they were digging but the hill was mush from rain/snow so I'm sure it did fine. The parking lot you are looking at is gravel/rock but I didn't go digging it up when I loaded it so IDK how it did.

B585Ford

Reaction score
They used it to install a magic carpet. Dug a couple bunkers with it then used it as a crane the rest of the time, I was not there when they were digging but the hill was mush from rain/snow so I'm sure it did fine. The parking lot you are looking at is gravel/rock but I didn't go digging it up when I loaded it so IDK how it did.

Thanks

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Had a FFA auction today that my brother tried selling his gas 656. Figured I would bring it home for him cuz it was a chitty day and not to many people came so it didnt sell. My mom bought a golf cart too...
yryda9e5.jpg
tested out the firestone overloads. Did awesome. Had room to back the tractor up but I wanted to try the overloads out.. set just above level in the rear.
ruhane2u.jpg

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.