What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Koda22

Reaction score
What kit is that! I'm thinking a train horn is next on my list...been looking at a horn blaster kit, but thinking bout trying something cheap off eBay first...

zporta

Reaction score
What kit is that! I'm thinking a train horn is next on my list...been looking at a horn blaster kit, but thinking bout trying something cheap off eBay first...

hornblaster shocker xl horns with the air lift compressor/2.5 gallon tank combo.

i have the load lifter 5000 air bags to add as well

dsberman94

Reaction score
If there was a belt driven air pump I would have an air setup already on my truck. But the electric pumps I had on my last truck were way too loud. And I drive a straight pipe 7.3. Makes sense right? Complaining about something being too loud. But that pump vibrated the entire truck, doors mirrors seat. Everything.

Posted from ***itville, USA

zporta

Reaction score
If there was a belt driven air pump I would have an air setup already on my truck. But the electric pumps I had on my last truck were way too loud. And I drive a straight pipe 7.3. Makes sense right? Complaining about something being too loud. But that pump vibrated the entire truck, doors mirrors seat. Everything.

Posted from ***itville, USA

This viair pump is super quiet. It basically hums. With the accessory on I can hear it. Truck starting, if I really listen. And you know how quiet the 6.7 is.

Maybe it wasn't mounted correctly. These have rubber grommets on the base to allow for movement.

little luke

Reaction score
Yanked the bumper off so I could build a bumper to go on my dads truck. Got this far messing with it yesterday after church. Should be able to finish it in another day. Just have to get the lights and the parts for the winch in the mail.
vavupa7e.jpg
eza4ava9.jpg

RedRice589

Reaction score
I need to get my bed lined.... Ugh. Do you have a pita keeping trash and crap from blowing in front of that toolbox. I need to move mine back a little I can't reach in front of it to clean it out.

Mpoage

Reaction score
I need to get my bed lined.... Ugh. Do you have a pita keeping trash and crap from blowing in front of that toolbox. I need to move mine back a little I can't reach in front of it to clean it out.

No because it's pretty much touching the front of the bed.

RedRice589

Reaction score
No because it's pretty much touching the front of the bed.

The top of mine is like flush with the front railing so I had to move it forward so the lid opens up all the way. I get cans and hay and all kinds of crap up there.

To stay on track I drove mine around the farm and did a burnout going out my driveway...

JrStroker

Reaction score
The top of mine is like flush with the front railing so I had to move it forward so the lid opens up all the way. I get cans and hay and all kinds of crap up there.

To stay on track I drove mine around the farm and did a burnout going out my driveway...

Those below bedrail boxes are made to touch the back of the bed and still open the lid fully. I have one and its awesome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
Those below bedrail boxes are made to touch the back of the bed and still open the lid fully. I have one and its awesome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Idk mines and RDS aux tank so it's different. It hits it and it aggravated me so I had to shove it forward. Mine is flush with the bed rails and it's hinge swings back.

Bair

Reaction score
Sweet stance man. What are the specs on that Pete behind your pickup?

Thanks. Needa get my wheels back on there and a few things but it sits pretty much how I want.
As far as the Pete. About all I can tell you is,it's an 01 with a cat and 18 speed. I've spent some time behind the wheel but it belongs to a trucker buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online