What have you done to your powerstroke today?

bigblzr94

Reaction score
mesabu7a.jpg

My first Ford ever. GM screwed me on my new Silverado so I took that thing and traded UP huge to this bad boy. Man this is one awesome truck. Took the Platinum letters off. Going to tint all windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
mesabu7a.jpg

My first Ford ever. GM screwed me on my new Silverado so I took that thing and traded UP huge to this bad boy. Man this is one awesome truck. Took the Platinum letters off. Going to tint all windows.

Congrats on the upgrade!

live life full throttle

GreenMachine

Reaction score
mesabu7a.jpg

That isn't black is it?

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Leveled it and did Bilstiens on all four corners. It was time. One stock front shock didn't even extend back out. So bad.

Truck rides so nice now. Just need to remove steps now.

bigblzr94

Reaction score
Yes Kodiak brown. I thought it was black for about 30 min. till after test drive and the sun hit it. I said wow that's sweet I need to drive you home. When I bought my 2014 silverado in January right after I would find things I did not like. With this sweet ride everyday I find something new or awesome that I like. Thank you all so much I look forward to some fun years with her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

devdiesel

Reaction score
Spring finally arrived in Ontario this weekend (longest winter I can remember) so I took advantage of the great day and gave the rig a good bath/wax and interior detail

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Made a mock up splash shield from the bumper(under passenger headlight) to the wheel well liner... trying to stop dust and dirt and mud and water from reaching the intake opening on the 6.7... had a couple gobs of mud or dirt in the bottom of it this time... have around 1000 miles on a new fiter and the pleets are already turning darker.. worth a shot I guess..

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score
Made a mock up splash shield from the bumper(under passenger headlight) to the wheel well liner... trying to stop dust and dirt and mud and water from reaching the intake opening on the 6.7... had a couple gobs of mud or dirt in the bottom of it this time... have around 1000 miles on a new fiter and the pleets are already turning darker.. worth a shot I guess..

live life full throttle

I swear it's just you and I that have the same issues with it. I've been throwing a new one in every 2500 miles. Or once a month. Whenever I make my truck payment I get my lazy azz under the hood and change it lol

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I swear it's just you and I that have the same issues with it. I've been throwing a new one in every 2500 miles. Or once a month. Whenever I make my truck payment I get my lazy azz under the hood and change it lol

That or we are the only ones who lets it drive us nuts. Lol... its been raining so the dirt roads I live on will show if my splash shield will work or not.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online