What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Reaction score
Sunset, looks good man. They make a world of difference!

Agreed. They are awesome. Used them last night, beats rolling the window down with the snow flying. I tried splicing them in with the backup light wires but it was a no go. Wires weren't putting out enough juice to fully light the leds up so I just ended up running them up to the aux switch. Works great. That way I can turn them on in the fields at night when we're fueling things up and not have to walk around with a flashlight all the time.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Agreed. They are awesome. Used them last night, beats rolling the window down with the snow flying. I tried splicing them in with the backup light wires but it was a no go. Wires weren't putting out enough juice to fully light the leds up so I just ended up running them up to the aux switch. Works great. That way I can turn them on in the fields at night when we're fueling things up and not have to walk around with a flashlight all the time.
Mine are in the bumper and really wish mine were on a toggle switch. Looks good.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Reaction score
Mine are in the bumper and really wish mine were on a toggle switch. Looks good.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

I was thinking about putting them in my bumper but couldn't bring myself to cut holes in a perfectly good bumper. I like where they are now. Mounted on my hitch, it's puts the lights at a slight angle so flood the sides and not just flood straight back.

Reaction score
I also added a pair up in the front bumper that's hooked to aux #1.

1632CD53-D269-4EB5-A0EE-3ADC374F8723_zps1nblmeyv.jpg

9A449E08-4902-4C7E-A567-0791F29D516C_zpsnbrzmrp7.jpg

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Yea. They improved the way they fasten to together. They will stretch a tad and smooth out over time. I'll adjust them sometime this summer/fall. The lid cover will be the hardest to get to fit properly and smoothed out.

Latest posts

Members online