What have you done to your powerstroke today?

slightlymodded

Reaction score
On my 6.0, Hooked up my chrome/clear headlights I put made the other day, really happy with the results.

IMG_3770.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

They are TYC replacement chrome/amber housings that I baked and put clear corners from a pair of headlight depot harley black/clear headlights. Bulbs are recon 3157 switchback bulbs, recon corner bulbs, recon mirror lense with white leds, recon clear cab lenses with recon white led cab bulbs, and a custom grille led bar i made, headlights are cree led.

slightlymodded

Reaction score
On my 6.0, Hooked up my chrome/clear headlights I made the other day, really happy with the results

IMG_3770.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

They are TYC replacement chrome/amber housings that I baked and put clear corners from a pair of headlight depot harley black/clear headlights, also pulled out the headlight center reflectors. Bulbs are recon 3157 switchback bulbs, recon corner bulbs, recon mirror lense with white leds, recon clear cab lenses with recon white led cab bulbs, and a custom grille led bar i made, headlights are cree led.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Traded my 2012 18s for these 08 20s. I'll take that trade any day.

Waiting for some new tires now.

On my 6.0, Hooked up my chrome/clear headlights I made the other day, really happy with the results

IMG_3770.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

They are TYC replacement chrome/amber housings that I baked and put clear corners from a pair of headlight depot harley black/clear headlights, also pulled out the headlight center reflectors. Bulbs are recon 3157 switchback bulbs, recon corner bulbs, recon mirror lense with white leds, recon clear cab lenses with recon white led cab bulbs, and a custom grille led bar i made, headlights are cree led.
Both look good fellas!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

slightlymodded

Reaction score
How do you like the LED lights? do you find them to be brighter?

I like them, even though pricey (for the recon stuff). I wanted everything white led and clear lense on the truck. Everything is bright, if your talking about the cree led headlights they are decent, could be better, I'm going to be getting a set of HID's for more light and to match the little bit of blue the recon led bulbs have.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I was going to order some retrofit projectors, just never got around to it, just trying to get everything together to start driving it again.
I have a 30 inch light bar on my ranch hand and you can't tell a difference between the light bar on and off with projectors, except better visibility of the ditches. Definitely an awesome investment.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

slightlymodded

Reaction score
I have a 30 inch light bar on my ranch hand and you can't tell a difference between the light bar on and off with projectors, except better visibility of the ditches. Definitely an awesome investment.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

I've got a 20" that sits in the front bumper, I love it, but I would like some projectors, just not now.

Latest posts

Members online