What have you done to your powerstroke today?

JrStroker

Reaction score
I drilled 15 holes in a perfectly good roof.

I've had the truck for 13+ years an always wanted cab lights.
I've wanted cab lights too, but have swayed from it so far. Cab lights have been a thing for me too. Looks good!
What's your stack set up? and how loud is it inside the cab? I really like yours, its super clean looking.
5" to 7" it's not too loud. Sometimes the drone gets loud, but you get used to it all. Sometimes it does get annoying.... but other times it's great driving with the back window open. Thanks man!

w3bb3r04

Reaction score
I've wanted cab lights too, but have swayed from it so far. Cab lights have been a thing for me too. Looks good!

5" to 7" it's not too loud. Sometimes the drone gets loud, but you get used to it all. Sometimes it does get annoying.... but other times it's great driving with the back window open. Thanks man!

Cant be any worse than a turbo mustang with an open downpipe under the floorboard haha

w3bb3r04

Reaction score
The back window being opened or closed makes a world of differance. But over all its not to bad loud!

Did you have an exhaust shop do the work? I don't know of any that specialize in diesels or anything. Im kind of new to this world!

Jomax

Reaction score
Bought the canister and fittings from tractor supply for the ccv canister. Anyone else who used this canister have a picture of how you mounted it.

20150218_141535.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I was in ND working when I ordered mine. Sooooooo I don't know when they came in. He's a one man operation, as far as I know, so he may just be a little slow. I know he ships them in the small UPS flat rate boxes.

Also I got rid of my big toolbox today. Someone made me a deal and I sold it. I looked at Tractor supply for small ones like you have and they are near $200!! You should let me buy that one from you for a crisp $100 bill and a plate of home cooked food!

by the looks of the pic you posted you either need wheel bearings and or ball joints.
Starting yesterday afternoon I pulled trans, removed back plate off engine, installed oil galley plugs in back of block, put back plate back on and installed new rear main seal... Put trans back in this morning then tore down front side to pull front cover off and install oil galley plugs, put it all back together and good to go! Building good oil pressure now and running good...
how did you get the front cover off? did you drop the oil pan?
No real idea why that posted sideways.
because you held your phone up and down. Tapatalk always posts it lengthways..
I drilled 15 holes in a perfectly good roof.

I've had the truck for 13+ years an always wanted cab lights.
how come you spaced them like a cheby?

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.