What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Finally done! Now to put them on this weekend!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    808 KB · Views: 93

duddy

Reaction score
Friday night install twisted trans. Monday filter fallls out in trans. Something tells me it's going to be a long dam year

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
e40309483b4496f6d090d148a0381992.jpg
had the 20" curved lightbar installed. Thing is crazy bright
Looks good man!

How long did it take for you to receive your fog light brackets? I ordered mine from that company a week ago this morning and as soon as I ordered I got a confirmation email but I've yet to receive anything else. Just wondering if they are slow about a shipping? Thanks

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

JrStroker

Reaction score
Looks good man!

How long did it take for you to receive your fog light brackets? I ordered mine from that company a week ago this morning and as soon as I ordered I got a confirmation email but I've yet to receive anything else. Just wondering if they are slow about a shipping? Thanks

I was in ND working when I ordered mine. Sooooooo I don't know when they came in. He's a one man operation, as far as I know, so he may just be a little slow. I know he ships them in the small UPS flat rate boxes.

Also I got rid of my big toolbox today. Someone made me a deal and I sold it. I looked at Tractor supply for small ones like you have and they are near $200!! You should let me buy that one from you for a crisp $100 bill and a plate of home cooked food!

vcassens

Reaction score
Had a rear caliper slide pin seize up and burn a pad down to metal and shoved it out of place causing it to slide out of the way so that the caliper pistons hit the rotor. One piston was broke in 3 pices and the other was missing a good chunk. Made for an interesting drive home having no brake fluid in rear brake lines. Scary thing is it never made any odd sounds just all of the sudden i didn't have breaks. So today both calipers, brackets,rotors and pads got replaced

cbf9703

Reaction score
Had a rear caliper slide pin seize up and burn a pad down to metal and shoved it out of place causing it to slide out of the way so that the caliper pistons hit the rotor. One piston was broke in 3 pices and the other was missing a good chunk. Made for an interesting drive home having no brake fluid in rear brake lines. Scary thing is it never made any odd sounds just all of the sudden i didn't have breaks. So today both calipers, brackets,rotors and pads got replaced

Glad to hear you made it home okay. Did you at least get an ABS light when it happened? Scary stuff, I lost brakes once and wouldn't want a repeat performance! Lol

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I was in ND working when I ordered mine. Sooooooo I don't know when they came in. He's a one man operation, as far as I know, so he may just be a little slow. I know he ships them in the small UPS flat rate boxes.

Also I got rid of my big toolbox today. Someone made me a deal and I sold it. I looked at Tractor supply for small ones like you have and they are near $200!! You should let me buy that one from you for a crisp $100 bill and a plate of home cooked food!
Ok maybe I'll hear something soon. Thanks. And yeah these little boxes are pricey. That's why I didn't have one before now! Lol. If I ever decide to get rid of it you'll have first dibs. If by chance you still don't have one.

JrStroker

Reaction score
Ok maybe I'll hear something soon. Thanks. And yeah these little boxes are pricey. That's why I didn't have one before now! Lol. If I ever decide to get rid of it you'll have first dibs. If by chance you still don't have one.

Gonna go box scouting today. Thinking about just bucking up and buying a weather gaurd box... Idk tho. Thanks man!

vcassens

Reaction score
Glad to hear you made it home okay. Did you at least get an ABS light when it happened? Scary stuff, I lost brakes once and wouldn't want a repeat performance! Lol
When i hit the brakes and didn't have any pedal the low brake fluid warning came on and that was it.

Reaction score
Gonna go box scouting today. Thinking about just bucking up and buying a weather gaurd box... Idk tho. Thanks man!

WeatherGuard FTW.

Had mine for 7 years and never had a problem. I had numerous DeeZee boxes on previous trucks and always had problems with latching and the hydraulics. Went and spent the money and never regretted it one bit. I have it one my truck now and has never missed a beat.

JrStroker

Reaction score
WeatherGuard FTW.

Had mine for 7 years and never had a problem. I had numerous DeeZee boxes on previous trucks and always had problems with latching and the hydraulics. Went and spent the money and never regretted it one bit. I have it one my truck now and has never missed a beat.
Priced a weather gaurd I think I'm gonna get. $502 for a Black 37x20x17. I think I'm gonna do it.

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Starting yesterday afternoon I pulled trans, removed back plate off engine, installed oil galley plugs in back of block, put back plate back on and installed new rear main seal... Put trans back in this morning then tore down front side to pull front cover off and install oil galley plugs, put it all back together and good to go! Building good oil pressure now and running good...

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Starting yesterday afternoon I pulled trans, removed back plate off engine, installed oil galley plugs in back of block, put back plate back on and installed new rear main seal... Put trans back in this morning then tore down front side to pull front cover off and install oil galley plugs, put it all back together and good to go! Building good oil pressure now and running good...

man, what a long final stretch to that ordeal

hopefully, it's all squared away now!

RSK

Reaction score
Here's before

AAFF49D6-CD62-4FFD-96C3-93E4C4E52A4E_zps4n3hfhpw.jpg

2CF25358-8F8F-478B-BBB6-1F0944BDA0B9_zpsbykndicz.jpg

Got the windshield re done from 30% to 20% and a layer of 5% over the factory tint on the rear slider

6011ED4F-289C-49E5-9A37-97F514D1A755_zpsgsxks6yn.jpg

Reaction score
Priced a weather gaurd I think I'm gonna get. $502 for a Black 37x20x17. I think I'm gonna do it.

Good choice. That's pretty cheap, I bought my buddy a used one a year or so ago after he did some work on our house and I paid $400. I bought mine for around $800 I beleive. Still works and functions like it was new. I kind of wish I would of got the deep box and not the standard size.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.