What have you done to your powerstroke today?

dieseltron

Reaction score
5160d7fa61d611c98f24d74b5ba4eaf2.jpg

Said goodbye to my obs

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Finished wiring my quad e-fans rated at 7000 cfm. And got my new muffler in, waiting on the rest of it.

974f922619000b744507b95d4b0cde6e.jpg

5cad54e3568fbfc1c3b05489fba001dd.jpg

f5c828bf8d9107665e3cfe694407cf35.jpg

Tapatalking from a wind turbine

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Well, attempted to install my mini maxx, NoLim intake/egr dlt on my 2011 6.7.. Wired the mini to keyed ignition source, does the normal start up stuff then stays on "initializing communication" no matter if the truck is running or not. Won't do anything else. It's an original tuner, 1.02.3 .. I even tried a different HDMI cable and still same result

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Finished wiring my quad e-fans rated at 7000 cfm. And got my new muffler in, waiting on the rest of it.

974f922619000b744507b95d4b0cde6e.jpg

5cad54e3568fbfc1c3b05489fba001dd.jpg

f5c828bf8d9107665e3cfe694407cf35.jpg

Tapatalking from a wind turbine

Beautiful! I wanna hear this bad boy running! Sucker is clean as it was from the factory!

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Well, attempted to install my mini maxx, NoLim intake/egr dlt on my 2011 6.7.. Wired the mini to keyed ignition source, does the normal start up stuff then stays on "initializing communication" no matter if the truck is running or not. Won't do anything else. It's an original tuner, 1.02.3 .. I even tried a different HDMI cable and still same result

Try this and let me know what happens.

MAKE SURE THE KEY IS OFF

1) Unplug the ODB2 block from the ODB2 Connector.

2) Power the Unit up through the micro USB cord into the side of the Mini Maxx.

3) Once the Unit is powered up through the micro USB cord hit the top left hand button and it will take to the main screen.

4) Go to the Menu (Top left hand button)

5) Click select Vehicle, and turn the key to the run position.

6) Plug up the ODB2 cord to the ODB2 port located underneath the dash. Make sure that you do not unplug the Micro USB cord from the side of the mini maxx.

7) Now that you have the mini maxx hooked up with the Micro USB port and the ODB2 port, you may now select your vehicle.

8) Once you have selected your vehicle, the unit will restart. Once that has happen you may now begin to install the mini maxx to you vehicle.

6fourstroker

Reaction score

MAKE SURE THE KEY IS OFF

3) Once the Unit is powered up through the micro USB cord hit the top left hand button and it will take to the main screen.

6) Plug up the ODB2 cord to the ODB2 port located underneath the dash. Make sure that you do not unplug the Micro USB cord from the side of the mini maxx.

7) Now that you have the mini maxx hooked up with the Micro USB port and the ODB2 port, you may now select your vehicle.

8) Once you have selected your vehicle, the unit will restart. Once that has happen you may now begin to install the mini maxx to you vehicle.

Ok I'll try that when I get home today! Thanks Will

6fourstroker

Reaction score

MAKE SURE THE KEY IS OFF

Ok I'll try that when I get home today! Thanks Will

Latest posts

Members online