What have you done to your powerstroke today?

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Still trying to get my 6.4 to take a tune... No communication with tcm... Doing all the research I can before dropping $400 on new tcm... Anybody have wiring diagram for the harness side connector to the tcm? I have 4 power wires and 4 grounds koeo...

sent from the best place on earth! TEXAS!

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Had a bad TCM once, I have a spare here but little far from you ha. We got them from a junk yard in town $75 CAD a piece, got two one from 08 and one from 09 just to be safe, good thing because we would have needed it.

New joints, bearing and some color on a driveshaft from Pat's here in town
11849401_954648887929830_1367642843_n.jpg

Almost ready for a new owner on the weekend

6fourstroker

Reaction score
FINALLY got my Mini Maxx working and unlocked for my 6.7 thanks to Mike at NoLim. Then of course I had to go to the garage and install my 5" flo pro exhaust and giant intake that I got from mike as well. Saving the EGR ****** for a rainy day. Also gotta mark and cut my exhaust for the 5" to 6" AFE tip I've got waiting to go on. Took it for its first tuned drive and WOW. Just wow. I think my depression from selling my rowdy rclb 6.4 has disappeared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
^^^^Lol I have 25k already. Wouldn't drove anything else.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Got my egr ****** from Mike put on my 6.7 tonight. Took a couple hrs mainly bc I struggled in a couple areas (maybe bc Busch light was involved) but can't say enough about how awesome the work is on these No Limit parts.. Superior quality honestly.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Got my egr ****** from Mike put on my 6.7 tonight. Took a couple hrs mainly bc I struggled in a couple areas (maybe bc Busch light was involved) but can't say enough about how awesome the work is on these No Limit parts.. Superior quality honestly.

The problem may have been that it was light beer.

6speedsd

Reaction score
Gave it a LONG overdue interior detailing. I think there was more grass in the truck than on some of the mowers. And who'd a thunk it...my dash actually IS tan like the seats...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk