What have you done to your powerstroke today?

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
The only HID's I've seen in a reflector bowl that don't glare are the factory ones in my aviator. But every other yaahoo that throws in this pnp HID garbage are always blinding the hell out of me.
It doesn't help with all the guys that have the LEAN.... and hids.... just makes me want a million candle power spot light to flip on right in there face!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Hopefully have these in Friday so I can get them in!!!
08a032f5993a57470a84cdbd74d0a28c.jpg

Sent while I should probably be doing something else.

mikeeg02

Reaction score
^^ those head lights look pretty sweet.

Rear brakes, rotors, calipers, inner axle seals, changed diff fluid. It's amazing a Dana 80 takes more oil to fill than most car engines haha!

Rubenk

Reaction score

Rear brakes, rotors, calipers, inner axle seals, changed diff fluid. It's amazing a Dana 80 takes more oil to fill than most car engines haha!

How much does it take? I'll be doing mine soon.

6fourstroker

Reaction score

Thanks! Should look great on the truck. Veeeeeery pricey tho

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Book says 5.5 quarts. I just put all 6. Also I believe all the SRW trucks have sterling rear axles. They don't use quite as much oil if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

6fourstroker

Reaction score
How much does it take? I'll be doing mine soon.

How much does it take like work wise, or money? Lol I didn't build them, but they did cost a pretty penny. Could have been done for $700-800 conservatively. But I went with some added cool stuff ha

Rubenk

Reaction score
How much does it take like work wise, or money? Lol I didn't build them, but they did cost a pretty penny. Could have been done for $700-800 conservatively. But I went with some added cool stuff ha

Sorry, meant fluid capacity. I had one built and is getting shipped to me dry, so I need to fill it up. I wish I only spent $800 on it! :)

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I had the same set up in my 6.0, my 6.0 was higher, I never had any issues with oncoming traffic, I even did my own drive by with my wife, I was in her car she was in my truck and it wasn't an issue. People with high beams were way worse even while I wad in my truck.
welcome to PSA man!! good lookin truck..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Ordered vanity plates and hopefully will receive my retrofit heads so I can put those bad boys in

Sent while I should probably be doing something else.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Went to the track, set a new PB and my truck is officially an 11 second truck! wooo...full post to come.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Put in a new csf intercooler and no limit hot and cold sides. Then went and ordered 2 heads, as i found fuel in the coolant when pulling my airbox out :fustrate::cursing: