What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I would agree with Berman over a 14 wide with 10.5 wide tire on it like what seems to be the far now or that cali lean sh*t where the azz end is lower than the front.

6speedsd

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong...I love the look of a wider tire. One that fits the rim, and fills the wheel wells. That stretched BS is ridiculous, and I'm glad that phase is starting to go away. However, super singles on the back of a dually look like ass. Complete and total garbage. I'd take 4 fat tires on the back of a drw any day over the dumb singles. If you want a single, but a SRW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
I just think it's funny with all the pavement princess drw trucks running around with $2k worth of wide mud tires on them that never see dirt no less mud.

JRLott

Reaction score
What 6 said...and berman. The tire & wheel combo that instigated this discussion, I like...however, the rims could be an inch narrower, IMO. That said, not my money. Not my truck. Glad he likes them. It could also be better with better pics, but I understand life does not always allow one to submit mag quality pics on a forum.

6speedsd

Reaction score
I just think it's funny with all the pavement princess drw trucks running around with $2k worth of wide mud tires on them that never see dirt no less mud.
And just how is that different than ANY other srw truck out there doing the exact same damn thing? I guess it's OK for them since they also have $5k worth f rims to go along with the $2k tires.

.....I'm not taking shots at you guys running rims and mudders. Just trying to comprehend Berman's logic...which is probably a mistake in the first place for trying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

mikeeg02

Reaction score
When I see a dually with big ol fatties on the rear, I can't help but laugh a little. And wonder how they like driving that in the snow. Maybe they just put 2,000 # in the bed. Seems to me it would be awful going down the highway and catching the end of a wind row with that outer tire, sucking the truck over. It's bad enough with my 235/85 skinnies if you're empty. Though I guess not everyone lives in the northeast.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
And just how is that different than ANY other srw truck out there doing the exact same damn thing? I guess it's OK for them since they also have $5k worth f rims to go along with the $2k tires.

.....I'm not taking shots at you guys running rims and mudders. Just trying to comprehend Berman's logic...which is probably a mistake in the first place for trying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
dont try to comprehend... way easier!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Strokersace

Reaction score
get some better pics. so far, it actually looks good!

live life full throttle

He can't back out now cause I have his old front coil springs sitting in the garage! My dually is going a little lower in a month or so.

I'm not a fan of Boggers but I'm loving the new look of the truck!! You have a good eye my friend.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Those suckers look thin on there.
They look thinner in the pic than real life. But I would like a lil more width
Yeah, but I'm a sucker for a tall skinny one. Tall/ or short/fat does little for me.
I like tall/thin-tall/fat just about everything except stretched. But I'm a sucker for big Tire small wheel.
I would agree with Berman over a 14 wide with 10.5 wide tire on it like what seems to be the far now or that cali lean sh*t where the azz end is lower than the front.
I agree! These are 20x12 and the tires are 38.5x13.50. They look narrower than the 12.5 toyos I took off. I would have rather had a 15.5 but they don't make it for a 20" rim.
Don't get me wrong...I love the look of a wider tire. One that fits the rim, and fills the wheel wells. That stretched BS is ridiculous, and I'm glad that phase is starting to go away. However, super singles on the back of a dually look like ass. Complete and total garbage. I'd take 4 fat tires on the back of a drw any day over the dumb singles. If you want a single, but a SRW.

Agreed
get some better pics. so far, it actually looks good!

live life full throttle

Thanks man! I'll try to get some soon

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
He can't back out now cause I have his old front coil springs sitting in the garage! My dually is going a little lower in a month or so.

I'm not a fan of Boggers but I'm loving the new look of the truck!! You have a good eye my friend.
Lmfao! Thanks man! Can't wait to see the dually!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I love my tow and stow! What kind of Daily?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1998 Gray Honda Accord, now known as "Gronda." 167k, runs great, 27mpg! My poor truck just sits during the week but it's a heck of a lot cheaper to run Gronda the 60 miles I commute round trip each day. Plus I don't have to park it at the end of the parking lot when i go shopping. LOL

Last edited:

dsmracing1

Reaction score
1998 Gray Honda Accord, now known as "Gronda." 167k, runs great, 27mpg! My poor truck just sits during the week but it's a heck of a lot cheaper to run Gronda the 60 miles I commute round trip each day. Plus I don't have to park it at the end of the parking lot when i go shopping. LOL

92fe18c910622ad9f601903234f24dc6.jpg

Honda Accord daily drivers FTW! Lol

Jomax

Reaction score

Can't beat a beater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Nope especially when I paid 0 dollars for it. Just filled it up tonight, cost me $27.35 and it got 28mpg this time around. Not bad when I drive to work between 75-80mph.

DSM, mine ain't that fancy LOL. I'll try to get a good pic of it tomorrow.

JRLott

Reaction score
Changed oil & filter, changed transmission filter, and rotated tires...well, yesterday. Hopefully a rudimentary bath today to look semi respectable.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.