What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I'm not complaining man. Got it from my uncle, runs like a champ, put new brake lines, oil change, and tinted it. Going to take the hubcaps off, paint the wheels, and I'll have new rims. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I'm not complaining man. Got it from my uncle, runs like a champ, put new brake lines, oil change, and tinted it. Going to take the hubcaps off, paint the wheels, and I'll have new rims. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice! I had to get a second set of wheels so the tax man wouldn't come after me since I contract my truck to a company. I love the little thing lol.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Damn you guys are getting old :slap:

LOL. Funny you say that. Boss and the Street Diesel guys referred to me a few weekends ago as "Gramps." But in fairness they are all in their mid-late twenties and I'm 37. LOL LOL LOL LOL

I don't care about salt on my rig, driving it today in a snowstorm. It's got so much wax on it that I'll hose it off tomorrow and it will be fine.

Lipka101

Reaction score
You Probably misinterpreted that. What I meant is that you are a smart man. I have no use for a 7.3l turd. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Kxc

Reaction score
IMG_6815.JPGIMG_6816.JPG
Installed a set of OUO ACLs and Carli springs I had powder coated. Finally leveled out the front side to side and a much improved ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
View attachment 46888View attachment 46889
Installed a set of OUO ACLs and Carli springs I had powder coated. Finally leveled out the front side to side and a much improved ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sweet.. I just put a 1 inch lift puck in one side to level it out.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

JRLott

Reaction score
Even with that slime you coated the underside? Or do you think it cancer from befor you bought it?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Even with that slime you coated the underside? Or do you think it cancer from befor you bought it?
I bought it off the lot with 96 miles on it and I put 8 of those on during a test drive.. so it was spotless...the chit they use on the roads here in new york eats shot bad.. but yeah, last year and this year is the only time I have used the fluid film.

live life full throttle

PDT1081

Reaction score
every seam or weld underneath my 12 is nothing but rust and bubbled paint.. wtf

live life full throttle

That's exactly what mine is doing. Also the edges of the body mounts. Every time they call for below freezing temperatures, the state starts pre-treating the roads. It's some nasty stuff they use.

JRLott

Reaction score
I bought it off the lot with 96 miles on it and I put 8 of those on during a test drive.. so it was spotless...the chit they use on the roads here in new york eats shot bad.. but yeah, last year and this year is the only time I have used the fluid film.

Gotcha. Couldn't remember if you bought it new or used. I did wonder wtf happened to your truck when you first posted the pics. I thought it blew oil everywhere and wondered what broke. Lol. We don't have that problem down here. When it snows or ices, we stay home 4-5 hours until it melts. LOL

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Gotcha. Couldn't remember if you bought it new or used. I did wonder wtf happened to your truck when you first posted the pics. I thought it blew oil everywhere and wondered what broke. Lol. We don't have that problem down here. When it snows or ices, we stay home 4-5 hours until it melts. LOL

Chit, must be nice! We just got another 10" of snow yesterday lol

Latest posts

Members online