What have you done to your powerstroke today?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
**** man. Sorry to hear that. Glad youre ok though, and hopefully the others are as well. Luckily trucks can be replaced...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
Well that rim is junk so ill have to find new ones....
7fbc544d5d48ecd9a58989b9f6cca24a.jpg

live life full throttle

Oh my goodness Jake. I hope everyone is OK!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Thanks fellas. The guy in the Hyundai that i hit first got knocked out and had to be cut out with the jaws. The guy in the mini cooper walked to the median and sat down. Obviously both went to hospital and i was told they where ok without life threatening injuries. But banged up bad... i feel absolutely horrible about it all... i keep thinking that this is a nightmare and ill wake up soon... but no luck yet...
**** man. Sorry to hear that. Glad youre ok though, and hopefully the others are as well. Luckily trucks can be replaced...

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Oh my goodness Jake. I hope everyone is OK!

live life full throttle

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Sorry about your luck buddy. I hope everyone heals well and that you can get a moment to relax for five minutes during the long weekend. Being alive is definitely worth being thankful for.

greyford1979

Reaction score
Damn man, at least everybody made it out without life threatening injuries. Especially after seeing how your truck looks, I would imagine the cars are toast. And accidents happen, don't be too hard on yourself. Best wishes for all of you involved!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Glad you and the others are alright. Looks like it’s time for a ‘19.
Lol... no.. i dont want that note payment
Ok I’ll be the one to say it to help bring a chuckle...

So when are you parting the truck out? There’s some parts I want to call dibs on!
Lol.. ill find a 15 to swap the stuff over to.

live life full throttle

needen$77

Reaction score
Hey Lincolnlocker, 2019 coming soon and we can start again. 2018's been hard

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bluedge8

Reaction score
Well that rim is junk so ill have to find new ones....
7fbc544d5d48ecd9a58989b9f6cca24a.jpg

live life full throttle

Thanks fellas. The guy in the Hyundai that i hit first got knocked out and had to be cut out with the jaws. The guy in the mini cooper walked to the median and sat down. Obviously both went to hospital and i was told they where ok without life threatening injuries. But banged up bad... i feel absolutely horrible about it all... i keep thinking that this is a nightmare and ill wake up soon... but no luck yet...

live life full throttle
Jake, just saw this, glad everyone will be ok, I have had trouble staying awake and alert on the road for YEARS. I've learned to deal with it as safely as possible, one thing to think about is sleep apnea, it can be a major cause of drowsy driving. Did you make it home or are you stuck?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Jake, just saw this, glad everyone will be ok, I have had trouble staying awake and alert on the road for YEARS. I've learned to deal with it as safely as possible, one thing to think about is sleep apnea, it can be a major cause of drowsy driving. Did you make it home or are you stuck?
Thanks bud. I made it home.

live life full throttle