What have you done to your powerstroke today?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
until you brake really hard and they try to throw you off the road cuz they haven't worn in to your truck yet. LOL

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
New tires are exciting for sure. Anything new on our trucks is great. I ordered some Recon's for my truck from Josh at the Diesel Cartel. Can't wait to throw them on!

zporta

Reaction score
New tires are exciting for sure. Anything new on our trucks is great. I ordered some Recon's for my truck from Josh at the Diesel Cartel. Can't wait to throw them on!

Take pics, I'll be in the market for your exact truck in a few months

mandkole

Reaction score
Replaced a gunny bag isspro electric fuel press sending unit and removed the underhood gauge. Then, installed some new euro style turnsignal units.

neverkickn

Reaction score
My mistake only increased it 14% to .230 dia.

Is there a place where you can buy "restrictor fittings" for lack of a better phrase? It would be nice to have a male adapter that is a solid brass or aluminum 1/8npt X 6an that could be drilled to whatever.

pungohboy

Reaction score
I flushed my power steering and changed the fuel filter.

sent from the app I paid for now its free and they have dumbed it down to a free version and want me to buy another paid version even though I have paid for it. Stupid Tapatalk!

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Rotated fuel. Filled her up with jerry cans from last winter, put fresh fuel in the cans. Then, I drove her down to Indy to meet with some fellow off roaders.

Emery19

Reaction score
drove it to hang up signs for my old high schools holiday fest, (mom works there so i get roped into all sorts of stupid things) drove it to dinner. was going to turn up the h&s and take the girl i was with for a joy ride since she loves my truck, but by the time we left it was a lot later than expected.

Latest posts

Members online