What have you done to your powerstroke today?

acf6

Reaction score
Oil change with Valvoline 5-40 and rev x, passenger side glow plug rail replacement and LED fog light install

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Brake calipers. Pretty much the easiest brakes I have done to date. I must have felt young when I put the tires in last time I has the tires off. Wasn't happy with myself today.

dsberman94

Reaction score
did a little bit of 4 wheeling in 2wd because the dam hubs wouldn't lock in with vacuum. passenger side is locked and frozen so you folks can guess how much good locking in the driver side did.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Pulled the turbo off my outlaw truck due to excessive white smoke at a idle.

dquy.jpg

Installed a 03 turbo that I picked up for a damn good deal. While I had it apart figured I'd add a little ricer trash to it with some custom red high temp paint.

3wxd.jpg

pungohboy

Reaction score
Todays fun was CCV orings. Which would have went easier with a short screwdriver.

sent from the app I paid for now its free and they have dumbed it down to a free version and want me to buy another paid version even though I have paid for it. Stupid Tapatalk!

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
A1 Auto 08 mirrors and Hydra installed this past Saturday. 4 inch exhaust, tires and wheels, and nerf bars(when they show up) going on this weekend. Honey badger jr to come in the following weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 80

little luke

Reaction score
Cussed it after it wouldn't start, hopped in the mustang and went to the dealer to buy new batteries. $300 later and after pulling the 31 month old interstate batteries I hooked it to a trailer.

pungohboy

Reaction score
Replaced IPR orings. Disassembled and cleaned the ipr while it was out and managed to break the point off the needle during assembly. So much for a cheap fix for my leaky IPR. Tomorrow will be new IPR install if the dealer has one.

sent from the app I paid for now its free and they have dumbed it down to a free version and want me to buy another paid version even though I have paid for it. Stupid Tapatalk!

pungohboy

Reaction score
Put my new IPR in. Thanks to Dieselorings and next day air. I was able to get it $40 cheaper than the dealer and the dealer would have had to order it...

My truck runs again, hopefully this clears up my P1211

dsberman94

Reaction score
found my block heater plug after not thinking i had one. touched that wire loom 20+ times but thought it was something to do with the xenon fogs that were put in by the previous owner. you can understand my excitement im sure.

Latest posts

Members online