What have you done to your powerstroke today?

RSK

Reaction score
it was 22* out yesterday and I washed most of the salt and crap from the snow covered roads off both my powerstrokes. and they look pretty cleann.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Scratched the chit out of the instrument cluster lens. Looks like when it was at the dealer, someone did a slight detail job and for got to wipe off the cluster lense. I wiped it with my fingers to see what it was and somehow it scratched the *** out of it...

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score
Haha yes i was headed south.... haf an emergency trip to drop off 3 horses in NYC to Belmont. Left Wednesday at lunch got there at 445 a.m. got back to Florida at 1100Thursday night. Were you southbound as well?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Haha yes i was headed south.... haf an emergency trip to drop off 3 horses in NYC to Belmont. Left Wednesday at lunch got there at 445 a.m. got back to Florida at 1100Thursday night. Were you southbound as well?

Holy road trip! Are those the normal runs you make like that? How did you score that job?

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score
Holy road trip! Are those the normal runs you make like that? How did you score that job?

live life full throttle

Yea it wasn't bad 1070 miles but the tolls to get in NYC and back suck big time. I make probably 15-20 trips a year like that not to mention 8-900 mile round trips at least once a month. Truck is at 59780 miles now.

Also my aunt is a big trainer in New York so she called said she needed them now couldn't get anybody else. Called up my bro left at lunchtime when we got done with lunch. Got back at 1100 the next night. Had 3 horses and rolled out.

6speedsd

Reaction score
Drove it to TSC to get some Rotella T, but of course they are out of stock. They sell it $11/gal cheaper than everyone else in town. Probably why they were sold out. About all the driving she's had this entire weekend. Needs a good washing but it's rainy and too friggen cold for all that.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Made a pressure tester for my truck.
veqyza9y.jpg
byne2a9e.jpg
mare9uqe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Emery19

Reaction score

Nope, I was actually headed North on my way to work. I saw the truck coming down the highway and was like Damn that thing looks really familiar. From what I saw that quickly and that low, I was in my car, truck looks good!

I wish I had my truck today.. Subaru decided to eat all its oil and now I'm taking a day off and having the car towed to get fixed. Not screwing with it in the pouring rain.

Green bean casserole

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
It warmed up to -7 so I tried to start her up. She didn't want to at first, had to give her a shot of starting fluid. Made it to the store and brought some supplies over to the church. We got 75 stranded travelers. Went for a cruise. Helped a buddy get one of his vehicles running. Some streets pretty clear, others drifting pretty good. From what I saw the snow isn't the problem, the bitter cold is. Probably going to go through the same fight with her tomorrow.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
It warmed up to -7 so I tried to start her up. She didn't want to at first, had to give her a shot of starting fluid. Made it to the store and brought some supplies over to the church. We got 75 stranded travelers. Went for a cruise. Helped a buddy get one of his vehicles running. Some streets pretty clear, others drifting pretty good. From what I saw the snow isn't the problem, the bitter cold is. Probably going to go through the same fight with her tomorrow.

WD-40 while cranking is way easier on chit then starting fluid.

live life full throttle

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Never heard that one. I had added anti gel to the fuel, I think I just didn't run her long enough to get it all in the lines and fuel bowl. She would start, just not run long... She must have died 5 times in the first couple minutes. Once she took, and warmed up we were good to go. Ran her around a lot today, fuel should be plenty mixed up. Guess we'll see in the morning.

Latest posts

Members online