What have you done to your powerstroke today?

sootie

Reaction score
Tightened up my exhaust, again, that keeps trying to fall off, again. Anyone got any tips to keep it from working its way apart? Flopro 5 inch.

drill a 1/8" hole thru each band clamp/inside pipe/outside pipe and fire a pop rivet in once you have the tailpipe set where you want it. it wont move after that and if you have to remove the exhaust or make any adjustments, a small cold chisel is all you need.

83f350

Reaction score
washed it up and changed the oil
20140113_155658.jpg

JrStroker

Reaction score
drill a 1/8" hole thru each band clamp/inside pipe/outside pipe and fire a pop rivet in once you have the tailpipe set where you want it. it wont move after that and if you have to remove the exhaust or make any adjustments, a small cold chisel is all you need.

Not a bad idea. Nor is welding it. Gonna see how long it last this time.

Also installed my new pitman arm today. 8 foot cheater bar and my 240lb a$$ pulling on it should have it dialed in tight. But my steering wheel is crooked now. Gonna have to mess with the drag link tomorrow.

Joshbaker

Reaction score
pulled all the emergency lighting off the grill and rear bumper yesterday and cleaned up some wiring that was done in a hurry. found out the chome on the grill is starting to peel. trying to decide what to do about that.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Installed the Weather Tech rain guards while waiting on GEICO to look at the truck.

ry8amyba.jpg

a2e9aja6.jpg

Left rear quarter was backed into.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
Deleted the stripper pole. Probably not the most popular mod but the damn thing was always in the way.
gyqydysy.jpg

I think it is a great idea! I've seen the normal tailgate cover instead of diamond plate. But however you cover it up works great! If you want a stripper pole stick one in the B&W hole and G2G!!

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
Added procomp light bar only has three tabs. What looks better lights up or down?
a9ugebyr.jpg

my7emuny.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online