What have you done to your powerstroke today?

RSK

Reaction score
What's up with the crooked headgear on the plow?

I didn't put a block under it when I took it off because snow was covering all of them, so I just put it on the ground and its been soft, and it sunk so now its crooked. I gotta actually fix it because its supposed to snow in a week....i might even just mount the plow tomorrow afternoon and leave it on for the storm.

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
I'll look for some rubber caps that could fit over them. I have 2 led round lights. Any ideas of where I could put them. I was thinking somewhere in the bed or toolbox area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
I'll look for some rubber caps that could fit over them. I have 2 led round lights. Any ideas of where I could put them. I was thinking somewhere in the bed or toolbox area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I would make them reverse lights under the bumper. Or top mount them and drill a couple more holes in that bar.

java

Reaction score
Put some 08 mirrors on.

9A4A41B6-88BF-449E-ABE1-B03F829EDF30_zpsthuzmicc.jpg

1232C961-727F-49CA-88B8-4AC60C68E04D_zpsjylzq7dz.jpg

F870A996-F7D4-4A03-B3F5-01F2CF5DF58D_zpsjgbws2or.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
New wipers. Realtree steering wheel cover. Good news is my 05 grill arrived that I bought from a member on here so stripping off the chrome can now start so I can PTM it. Couldn't go wrong for $30 shipped.

imelmo

Reaction score
Made a list of all the things Jason will be fixing on ZMBYKLR once Sherbert is done. LOL

RSK

Reaction score
washed it, detailed the mirrors, grille, and fender badges, started detailing the interior, it was by no means dirty before, but I get very meticulous when I have something that is newer and actually cleans up well. so I spent 3 hours vacuuming the under and behind the rear seats and the behind the front seats. the previous owner obviously had kids, and they dropped little morsels of food between the seats and it fell to floor, they went to the beach quite often as well, because when i lifted the seats up you could see the sand, and one of them even dropped his popsickle stick under the door handle of the the passenger side rear door, not sure how i'm gonna get that out but i will. anyways I got the majority of the sand, most wouldn't even notice or care about the grains of sand that are left, but it bothers me and I have a lot of time on my hands in the winter so i'm gonna put in the time and really detail the interior. then maybe i'll work on the exterior.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
washed it, detailed the mirrors, grille, and fender badges, started detailing the interior, it was by no means dirty before, but I get very meticulous when I have something that is newer and actually cleans up well. so I spent 3 hours vacuuming the under and behind the rear seats and the behind the front seats. the previous owner obviously had kids, and they dropped little morsels of food between the seats and it fell to floor, they went to the beach quite often as well, because when i lifted the seats up you could see the sand, and one of them even dropped his popsickle stick under the door handle of the the passenger side rear door, not sure how i'm gonna get that out but i will. anyways I got the majority of the sand, most wouldn't even notice or care about the grains of sand that are left, but it bothers me and I have a lot of time on my hands in the winter so i'm gonna put in the time and really detail the interior. then maybe i'll work on the exterior.

Good to hear you're giving that truck the cleaning it needs. I sometimes shake my head at people with these beautiful trucks who don't take care of them. I have a buddy with an '08 F250 Lariat that I asked if he put black rims on it, and he looked at me puzzled, because he has not cleaned the truck in a loooong time. I know you landscape and I am starting a small company, so a clean truck means everything to me. Customers see a clean truck and trailer and they know you will take care of their property.

RSK

Reaction score
Good to hear you're giving that truck the cleaning it needs. I sometimes shake my head at people with these beautiful trucks who don't take care of them. I have a buddy with an '08 F250 Lariat that I asked if he put black rims on it, and he looked at me puzzled, because he has not cleaned the truck in a loooong time. I know you landscape and I am starting a small company, so a clean truck means everything to me. Customers see a clean truck and trailer and they know you will take care of their property.

yah it helps a little, my truck was clean anyways, but i like to wash all road grime off it 1 or 2 times a week including the door jambs. then do a quick vacuuming I don't drink anything with sugar in my truck, or allow anyone to drink anything that is sticky in my truck so it stays pretty clean but the dealer really just did a quick job detailing the interior. and having a nice truck i like to keep it that for atleast 10-15 years. plus its winter time and I have nothing to do, so i keep my truck extra clean...

6speedsd

Reaction score
Oil change, and swapped an old head unit into it. Got tired of my current one screwing up all the time, and it didn't really work well with the new system. Only bad part is that I can't use my back up camera with this one. Need to find a monitor for that I guess.

duddy

Reaction score
Got home and started it, sat since Dec 26 at the airport. Fired right up but it looked like a snow drift with wheels when I found it.

RSK

Reaction score
I got an super bright light out and to try figure out what was leaking from my truck and where. I figured out it is leaking coolant. as to the where i'm not certain yet. it's coming from the drivers side egr cooler area, and its definitely not the radiator or hose.

Latest posts

Members online