What have you done to your powerstroke today?

RSK

Reaction score
229F454A-7340-4060-9036-DCE2EEB2F974_zpsxc9d7l8h.jpg

traded it for this sweet ride....

na j/k the upper radiator hose is leaking so its at the dealer getting fixed under warranty, and they had to order the hose should be done monday hopefully.

dsberman94

Reaction score
a kid around here has 20 on the entire windshield with a 5% strip. never been pulled over for it which is surprising. its actually really nice at night when i rode in there.

darkside708

Reaction score
Put a second new starter on today... and since last Saturday put my honey badger jr on :naughty: New o-rings in the fuel bowl, fuel pressure gauge, and a riff raff frx while I was in there. Seems to run much better. Can't do much testing with the roads being horrible from the snow though.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Thought about getting rid of it for a king ranch w/ fewer miles, added some more water to the degas bottle, realized that it not only misses at idle, but also up into the 2k-2500 rpm range if it hasn't gotten above 170ish° EOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
You should have welded the edges then ground them to fit the shank of the ball perfect, Then you could still flip it over and "hide" it. AND it would not have any slop.

Stroked383

Reaction score
I tried that to some degree but it just kept beating the weld back down. I have a b&w sitting here that I could put it in but it never gets flipped down anyway.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Looked at this
u5y3eje2.jpg

2eqyhy7a.jpg

And thought more about selling and getting a 6.4…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get a 6.4 trust me. Go back an engine to a 7.3 until you're out of school and settled into a job. Believe me you cannot afford a 6.4 and go to school. I swear it's just not possible.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I tried that to some degree but it just kept beating the weld back down. I have a b&w sitting here that I could put it in but it never gets flipped down anyway.

That is funny. Welds are tougher then most steel. There is a reason we put welds on on contact point to keep the metal from wearing thin. The weld Would be a lot tougher then that steel by a long ways. I have a hitch just like that in my pickup. It has slop and bad slop needs to be fixed but I will say this. It has never banged around or pounded me. I have even had 30+ thousand pulled by it. Never slammed me around. It might do it in the city though. If I cant flip it down or pull the ball out. I will not use the hitch.

Latest posts

Members online