What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Clifford_6.4

Reaction score
Put my wheels on and tool off the running boards.

BB412C5C-67B9-44F9-94F3-F6AC7D14CE42_zpsrb9uey1d.jpg

Get the fx4 in black! Looks good :thumbup:

Sent from a little green goblin under a bridge.

RSK

Reaction score
Best way to go IMO. Cleans it up big time. That set up looks real clean man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot of reading and looking at other members trucks, got me to this point. And its far from done, this was drastic change. Much more to come

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Broke a wheel today. Hit a curb but avoided a bigger accident that came into my lane. I have a thread open in the classified section.

Great end to a terrible day

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I'd love to remove my side steps but they protect the bottom of the door from rocks and crap getting kicked up and chipping away at it. Has anyone done anything to protect the bottom on the doors after the steps are removed?

GreenMachine

Reaction score
I'd love to remove my side steps but they protect the bottom of the door from rocks and crap getting kicked up and chipping away at it. Has anyone done anything to protect the bottom on the doors after the steps are removed?

I leave mine on to protect from azz holes throwing their doors open when parked next to me. A lower cars door will hit the step and not the door body line

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Linex is about the best you can do..

live life full throttle

swinky

Reaction score
Worked on the turbo/injector install. Turbo is loose but cant get the vband at the ypipe to let loose. Been a bitch so far. Hopefully have her done tomorrow.

Any tips on getting that vband to come loose. Clamp is loose it just won't let go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

6speedsd

Reaction score
Worked on the turbo/injector install. Turbo is loose but cant get the vband at the ypipe to let loose. Been a bitch so far. Hopefully have her done tomorrow.

Any tips on getting that vband to come loose. Clamp is loose it just won't let go.

Random prybars, screwdrivers. I can usually get the top and bottom sides to pry loose. The back usually takes some work to get the right angle for it to pop loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOOV3R

Reaction score

Pry up the three sections of the clamp with a small prybar that hold the up pipes to the turbo. Each section will pop up when you break it loose.

Latest posts

Members online