What have you done to your powerstroke today?

swinky

Reaction score
Random prybars, screwdrivers. I can usually get the top and bottom sides to pry loose. The back usually takes some work to get the right angle for it to pop loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright I'll give it hell again in the AM. Can't wait to finish it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

JrStroker

Reaction score
Cab came up yesterday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394194583023.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394194583023.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 55

sootie

Reaction score
I'd love to remove my side steps but they protect the bottom of the door from rocks and crap getting kicked up and chipping away at it. Has anyone done anything to protect the bottom on the doors after the steps are removed?

yes, you can have the same clear 3m material, that ppl put on their hood and fenders to protect from rock chips, put on the tan only.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Worked on the turbo/injector install. Turbo is loose but cant get the vband at the ypipe to let loose. Been a bitch so far. Hopefully have her done tomorrow.

Any tips on getting that vband to come loose. Clamp is loose it just won't let go.

Schaeffers penetro 90!!!!! That chit is ***in amazing! Will break loose the craziest chit. And works on everything! Small squirt let it sit for a half our. If it doesnt break loose then another Small squirt and wait a half hour...

First time I ever tried this stuff is when I was down to mikes diesel performance before it was officially mikes diesel performance and we worked on the vband from the uppies to the turbine housing for a good hour or more on my dually... mike says, hey! Lets try this.. squirted it around the band and he said to let it sit for 15 to 20 min.. he said if this doesnt get it lose we are screwed... I called bullchit cuz I had a 5 foot bar/punch on it hitting it with a 3lb hammer before we sprayed it down.

Waited almost 20 min and mike reached back there with a normal little prybar and that ***in thing popped off there and shot out of the truck... I was floored... ever since then ive kept a bottle of it on hand at all times!! Even gave a bottle to my mechanic buddy here by me and he even says that chit is amazing and when I order more he wants a couple bottles of it!

live life full throttle

java

Reaction score
Yes!! ^^^ we buy it by the case for the farm.
EEA9354B-541E-4DC3-87F8-7FFF749593AC_zpsjpyy6xrt.jpg

I put some new MTZs on my truck today.
AD5AB367-5FDC-4568-87F0-CD9BA2E8F87C_zpsvh1cmbyw.jpg

dasboot

Reaction score
I was going to replace my rotors until I founds out I had the wrong ones. The ones on the the truck are the whole hub and rotor assy. Which means knocking out R&R the studs, bearings racers etc. It was more than what I wanted to do.
So I just washed it good and vacuumed it. Made it look presentable.

Buck1

Reaction score
Polished rear wheels, replaced RH wheel seal and put on a new exhaust tip.

Latest posts

Members online