What have you done to your powerstroke today?

johnp115

Reaction score
Picked up my Mishimoto radiator!!
9y6u4a4y.jpg

May just complete the deal and buy an Alradco intercooler. So the front end is all aluminum and nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Gutted the interior to have the carpet professionally cleaned and clean up the wiring for my subs and hopefully dynamat everything.
asuvy3aj.jpg
pa8epety.jpg
7yzy6amu.jpg

sent from my little slice of heaven (the bathroom)

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
:whs: id like to know also, I have 5200lb springs, no rear block, but trac bar adds 3/4".... Been considering 4400 or 4800, just not sure if it be sittin on bumps or not....

RSK

Reaction score
:whs: id like to know also, I have 5200lb springs, no rear block, but trac bar adds 3/4".... Been considering 4400 or 4800, just not sure if it be sittin on bumps or not....

1/4" gap, so pretty much, still rides better then it did with the 6200lb coil springs it had in it. I would imagine once the springs settle it will be on the bump stops full time...i don't see how guys are cutting a coil off 4400lb springs. Even if i trimmed the bump stops in half it would still be pretty close. Probably just leave it like this for the summer/fall and go back to stock height for winter.

JrStroker

Reaction score
1/4" gap, so pretty much, still rides better then it did with the 6200lb coil springs it had in it. I would imagine once the springs settle it will be on the bump stops full time...i don't see how guys are cutting a coil off 4400lb springs. Even if i trimmed the bump stops in half it would still be pretty close. Probably just leave it like this for the summer/fall and go back to stock height for winter.

I figured they would be close. But dang, that could make for a harsh ride couldn't it? I wonder if you could get a smaller bump stop.

Cory Anderson

RSK

Reaction score
I figured they would be close. But dang, that could make for a harsh ride couldn't it? I wonder if you could get a smaller bump stop.

Cory Anderson

I've been driving it around seems better then before and i'm 99% positive it is bottoming out on the bump every bump i hit, still feels less harsh then with the 6200lb springs it came with which were probably part of a plow prep package.

Latest posts