What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Jomax

Reaction score
Got an alignment, just finished rebuilding the whole front end. Then drove it to Phoenix to move a pool table for my grandpa, these things are heavy! Drove about 130miles today. Plan on doing a full detail soon, clay, compound,polish, sealant, then wax. Fun

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Hauled a broke down cummings home, then this afternoon smacked the side of the barn and messed up my driverside fender

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
What did you do that for? :poke:

I blame it on the 2 hrs of sleep I got due to the cummings breaking down.....

I was backing into the narrow side door and wasnt watching, Im pissed off at my self.

jbaal

Reaction score
Cleaned the motor up a bit (it was a little grimey). Then tried to recharge the ac, but it didnt do much.

mandkole

Reaction score
new brake controller, replacement egt gauge, reinstalled the scan gauge, new harness for headunit (broken pin), small rolling burnout (got enough powah to do that now)... good day

Enslow

Reaction score
Just finished putting a set of air horns on today, forgot how loud they were! Ran the air lines into the cab to a ball vlv. Gonna fab up a bracket inside for a legit air vlv when the money is available. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367808131.978085.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367808147.212207.jpg
my helper!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367808191.700855.jpg

stroker2

Reaction score
Put dynamat sound insulation in the two fron doors. Made a he!! of a difference. Much less road noise even at 30mph. Cant wait to see how interstate speeds are quieted down. Just didnt have enough to do the suicide doors. Will have to get more to cover those

greyford1979

Reaction score

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just installed a clutch in my 7.3 it sure made the zf6 shift a lot better

did that to mine the last friday and it didnt help it shift better.... dont know if the synchro's are bad or not... the old clutch was slipping like a mofo.... this one doesnt slip one bit... 3786 lbs of true pressure!!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online