What I learned at TS '12

OBS Boysel

Reaction score
I'm ready to go, Cant wait. This year i'm coming down with a new turbo new converter and new oil pump. Should be fun!!:redspotdance:

SevenThree

Reaction score
Looking like a good turn out!

So, Jason, apple pie???? I'll stash it in my hotel fridge again.

Sent from my mind using ESP.

OBS Boysel

Reaction score
I'm excited to see it run I'll be racin down there to.

You and me both. Its been down for a while should have it on the road maybe late next week. Nate said that you was gonna stop by the shop next week for some tunes, you will have to check it out. Well I hope we both do good and everything stays where it belongs.:D

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
You and me both. Its been down for a while should have it on the road maybe late next week. Nate said that you was gonna stop by the shop next week for some tunes, you will have to check it out. Well I hope we both do good and everything stays where it belongs.:D

What kind of times do you think you'll lay down?

OBS Boysel

Reaction score
What kind of times do you think you'll lay down?

Not really sure. Ran 12.95 with a 62mm H2E and a slipping converter. So I am really wanting high 11's or low 12's. With new turbo, PI converter and a 2nd stage of NOS. I'm gonna put it on the Dyno too. To see where were at. Should be alot of fun.

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
Not really sure. Ran 12.95 with a 62mm H2E and a slipping converter. So I am really wanting high 11's or low 12's. With new turbo, PI converter and a 2nd stage of NOS. I'm gonna put it on the Dyno too. To see where were at. Should be alot of fun.

I'm gonna run mine with Matt's new tunes. Maybe dyno

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Crap.

The COPTC opening pull is Friday night in conjunction with the "WTF" (Wapak Tug Fest) event in Wapakoneta Ohio.... I'm willing to miss the season opener to the points circuit... BUT Saturday night is the Matt Calland Memorial Truck Pull in Urbana Ohio.... I can't miss that event - its just not possible. Why does everything have to be the same weekend this year?

SevenThree

Reaction score
Crap.

The COPTC opening pull is Friday night in conjunction with the "WTF" (Wapak Tug Fest) event in Wapakoneta Ohio.... I'm willing to miss the season opener to the points circuit... BUT Saturday night is the Matt Calland Memorial Truck Pull in Urbana Ohio.... I can't miss that event - its just not possible. Why does everything have to be the same weekend this year?

What.
Tha.
Phuck.

MINK

Reaction score
Crap.

I'll be down for just the Thuirsday festivities.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
What.
Tha.
Phuck.

Yeah I know.... I honestly thought the Memorial Pull was the weekend after TS until yesterday.... There was over 30 hooks in the 2.6 class there last year if that gives you an idea to size and scope of the event... probably 100+ hooks to the sled and one of the biggest pulls for the circuit.

SevenThree

Reaction score
Yeah I know.... I honestly thought the Memorial Pull was the weekend after TS until yesterday.... There was over 30 hooks in the 2.6 class there last year if that gives you an idea to size and scope of the event... probably 100+ hooks to the sled and one of the biggest pulls for the circuit.

not happy with you.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
not happy with you.

I can imagine that I have a very upset Texas female. Guess you'll have to come up and kick my ass. LOL

On Edit: I really do want to be down there too... but Matt was a local boy (Ford guy too)... their farm is probably 15 minutes from my place, the pull is probably 10 minutes away. My support needs to be here.... maybe if things are looking promising I'll join Josh and be there for the festivities on Thursday (maybe Friday through midday...), but I need to be home Saturday.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online