What I learned at TS '12

SevenThree

Reaction score
DETAILS,DETAILS :p

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I was driving my friend's truck(whom apparently this girl liked) and she came out of nowhere in the hotel's parking lot and starting screaming at me and trying to open the door, luckily, the truck is lifted and she was really short so I was able to lock the door as she was throwing punches at me and trying to jump in the window. I drove off with her pretty much hanging out of the window and then the owner jumps in the passenger seat and just starts yelling to run her over, they both came out of NOWHERE. I was so dumbfounded, I didn't even know this girl, I was just having a peaceful drive, lol. They followed us to the other hotel but she wasn't as brave when I got out of the truck. Too intense for my taste.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I was driving my friend's truck(whom apparently this girl liked) and she came out of nowhere in the hotel's parking lot and starting screaming at me and trying to open the door, luckily, the truck is lifted and she was really short so I was able to lock the door as she was throwing punches at me and trying to jump in the window. I drove off with her pretty much hanging out of the window and then the owner jumps in the passenger seat and just starts yelling to run her over, they both came out of NOWHERE. I was so dumbfounded, I didn't even know this girl, I was just having a peaceful drive, lol. They followed us to the other hotel but she wasn't as brave when I got out of the truck. Too intense for my taste.

LOL I had forgotten all about that!

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
I put $1000 aside for fuel. 4.30's suck! My 97' averaged 19 MPG last year iirc. This year I'm hoping for 14.

Twisted Excursion

Reaction score
Hey guys im not sure on what room situations are at Best Western but i have got 10 rooms and only 6 rooms are full and im gonna be lettingthe other 4 go at the end of the week so if you guys need a room let me know.

Thanks

Buddy "Twisted Diesel"

Latest posts

Members online