What I learned at TS '12

8inchstroker

Reaction score
I was driving my friend's truck(whom apparently this girl liked) and she came out of nowhere in the hotel's parking lot and starting screaming at me and trying to open the door, luckily, the truck is lifted and she was really short so I was able to lock the door as she was throwing punches at me and trying to jump in the window. I drove off with her pretty much hanging out of the window and then the owner jumps in the passenger seat and just starts yelling to run her over, they both came out of NOWHERE. I was so dumbfounded, I didn't even know this girl, I was just having a peaceful drive, lol. They followed us to the other hotel but she wasn't as brave when I got out of the truck. Too intense for my taste.

You shoulda whooped her @ss

DRUNK FINGERED FROM DROIDX

Twisted Excursion

Reaction score
yes all rooms are non smoking if im not mistaken i have the room for Thursday Friday and Saturday at 248.37 for all nights.

Spray7.3

Reaction score
Stayed there in '09, too out of the festivities.
Exactly why I stay there.. My vehicle can sit safely away from all the craziness. And I enjoy nice rooms.

Uhm, Well.. I may have had a little too much fun with one of the front desk gals a few years back, soo now I get all my rooms at her cost.. A true Win win.

jdc753

Reaction score
Got my time off all approved so should be there this year. First time getting to TS and really looking forward to it, and to meeting everyone to put faces to screen names. Should be there for Wahbah's too

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
Got my time off all approved so should be there this year. First time getting to TS and really looking forward to it, and to meeting everyone to put faces to screen names. Should be there for Wahbah's too

Say whaaaa?? Sweet! Gonna have to hear that system man!

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Anyone want to pick me up on there trek east? I'll split fuel and hotel if you have space.

I can also serve as a DD if you plan on drinking. :D

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
We have a lot of work to do...hope to have a couple trucks there.

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Latest posts

Members online