What kind of power you think i can get out of these parts

showsome400099

Reaction score
ive been thinking about putting a powermax turbo with wicked wheel, fuel regulated return, 170cc 30% nozzles, airdog 2 fuel pump and sump, sct x4 tuner, ported intake, and arp head bolts. what do you think about these upgrades and what kind of hp could I expect from these mods I already have 4" turbo back and no limit air intake all input will be greatly appreciated and who has the best parts for what I am wanted to do to my truck thanks in advance

04 f350

Reaction score
The air dog 2 would be a huge mistake, do some more researching fuel systems there is way better Options than that piece of $hit

04 f350

Reaction score
I would go with an Aeromotive, fuelab and or a 6.7 pump from a newer ford... There is a good write up in here from a couple months back a member did and explained everything you need and how to plumb it in.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Just don't get a fass is all I have to say

3571e310822cc4eb0b2fa38ffba171be.jpg

Reliable as hell so far, been on multiple long distance trips with it and it's way quieter than a fass

strokin6L

Reaction score
9+ years with my low pressure FASS pump system. Ran it piggy backing my stock pump for 3 years. Then removed the stock pump and added the Fuelab. Been running it this way for the last 6 years. Never had an issue. Installed a high pressure FASS pump on my buddy's truck 6 years ago....still going strong. His high pressure FASS is just as loud as my Fuelab pump.

showsome400099

Reaction score
thanks guys for all the help im new to the 6.0 diesel im just trying to make it a dependable daily that can pull long haul and have the power when I need it

zshier17

Reaction score
Look up "swinky" under people... and go to his posts. His thread on the 6.7 fuel pump instal is very well thought out and done right. Also very easy for any one with a mechanical bone.

Its definitely a cheaper way to go and DIY is always a good way to learn about your truck.

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
Showsome400099 - give us a call if you'd like to get a price or package on anything. You'll probably be over the 500 mark if everything is working right. We have a couple trucks with stock fuel, & turbo with just 160 30% injectors over 500 already.

Latest posts

Members online