what ones top gun, pmf , ouo

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
im about to pull the trigger on some traction bars and am wondering if anyone has experiance with the top gun customz ones? they look the best and look pretty solid! i know its been covered a ton ! but dont want to make the wrong decision ! id imagine there all the same install since im getting the bolt on ones ! any help is appreciated ! just dont want any that squeak and make noice that drives me nutz

sootie

Reaction score
hit up Morgan " Midwest Diesel for some OUO bars...

getstroked27

Reaction score
PMF, OUO or flight fab. PMF will be the most readily available, flight is about 6 weeks out or so, and OUO is a little more expensive. just pick your poison, all of them are awesome choices.

Rule12b

Reaction score
I've been 100000% satisfied with my PMF's and with their customer support to boot. I hear good things about OUO but I can only speak for PMF from experience and I freakin' love their product.

Layson

Reaction score
OUO..........there is a reason they cost more. You won't ever have to mess with them again. They make no noises (no squeaks), there are NO joints to ever service or rebuild, your truck will work the way it is supposed to. Your leaf springs still can flex off road. You can incorporate air bags into the bars. You can adjust them for different heights. Then if you ever want to sell them they can go on any cab/bed configuration since they are adaptable in length.

Plus they will come boxed so they can withstand WW3, so the powdercoating stays nice.

Layson

Reaction score
photo5_zps35f19a27.jpg

photo_zps5d449040.jpg

photo4_zps2d123c03.jpg

photo_zpsb821aaca.jpg

photo2_zpsd247a242.jpg

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Nothing but good from my PMF bars. Never ran the others so I can't speak about them.

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
After lookin at the flight fabrications them look like a damn good bar setup also

Captaincworley

Reaction score
I just ordered Stage 2 PMF traction bars last week. I don't think you could go wrong either way!

Charles

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm sure you can get them raw from any of the companies mentioned and have them coated yourself.

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
il prolly go with illusion malbec its like a black cherry ! im gonna get the front drop arms and springs done also if i can find someone with some they dont need

TripleE44

Reaction score
I love all of my PMF stuff, and would recommend PMF to anyone over any of the other brands mentioned. Very very well made stuff, and will stand up to damn near anything while allowing your truck to do what it needs to.

If I were you and you wanted that specific of a color, I'd get them raw and have them coated yourself though.

Latest posts

Members online