what ones top gun, pmf , ouo

Layson

Reaction score
The ouo ones are adjustable in length. Doesn't matter cab or bed configurations. You won't be stuck removing your gas tank to install ouo bars since the length is adjustable.

Justinvr81

Reaction score
I never removed the tank with my pmf bars, I've had them on for about 100000 kms and they are as tight as the day I put em on. Great product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
my buddy has the pro comps and he has had nothing but good things on both his trucks no noises either and there 465 and can get them faster than any other just not sure if the 300 diff in price is there for the pmfs?

TripleE44

Reaction score
There's been some threads about those on here before. I remember people having problems with the older ones breaking, but not with the new ones. Some people complained about not providing much extra traction also.

I think they have their place, but might not be the 100% best choice. But I do know Matt from Madd Matts diesel has them on his truck and had them on his last truck as well. They can't be that bad if he's got them.

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
Just don't want to spend extra now u if I don't need to ! I don't plan on makin anymore power for a while ! And if I go up won't be much

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Big fan of the PMF ones. Great quality, functionality, price point, ease of install etc... Let me know if I can help you out in any way!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
my buddy has the pro comps and he has had nothing but good things on both his trucks no noises either and there 465 and can get them faster than any other just not sure if the 300 diff in price is there for the pmfs?

I had procomps on my truck befor switching to flight fab...trust me there is a big big difference.

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
I like my pmf traction bars I got the block mounted bars since I needed new blocks for the rear anyways

*KCCO*

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
I prolly should hVe went that way also but I went to the bolt on ones in case I ever want to change it up and I won't have to buy a bunch of other stuff of
I end up lifting it

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I prolly should hVe went that way also but I went to the bolt on ones in case I ever want to change it up and I won't have to buy a bunch of other stuff of
I end up lifting it

Being able to do the bottom nut u bolt mounts on the 6.7s is also really convenient...

Captaincworley

Reaction score
I went with the Bottom Mounts as well. They should be at my house when I get in from offshore the Middle of September. What kind of timeframe did Trevor tell you on them? I ended up getting my powdercoated through him so mine are a bit farther out.

Charles

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
Yeah I went with powder with him also 2-3 weeks is the wait time with powder so shouldn't be bad