what to buy 6.4 or lbz?

caleb90

Reaction score
Ended up passing on that lbz, truck wasnt clean enough under it for my taste.so the search still continues, who knows maybe ill find a non beat on 6.4

Fordtrucks

Reaction score
I flew to Denver for mine. Flew from SD to Baton Rouge LA for my buddies. Saved like 8 grand... Ive bought pickups, toys and semi trucks over the phone. Ive figured out that some salesman doesn't want to spend a bunch of time holding a vehicle, picking me up at the airport then risk me getting pissed off and leaving because the vehicle isn't exactly what he said it was. Ive NEVER been disappointed. In your case, Take the buss if you don't want to fly. You can always go home empty handed if you don't like the truck. Call the guy, ask questions, look at pics, ask for special pics if you want to see something.. Maybe a guy on this forum local to a truck your looking at might go hear it run for you and take a peek... Get creative. That's how you get a good deal! Also, Ive owned Fords, Chevys and Dodges. I LOVE my Six Four. I think if you buy one, Delete it, run a small tune, fill cooling system with Evans waterless coolant and drive it, you will have minimal issues. Oil and fuel filters every 5k. Most of the guys around here having big problems are pushing them to the max.. Good luck!

Customsound

Reaction score
To build on this a little more . I am looking at a 2010 6.4 with. 40k miles should I be nervous ? I'm looking for reliability . I had. An 08 Lmm Duramax and liked it . Should I stick with it ?

Latest posts

Members online