What to do next!!!!!??????

Irontx

Reaction score
I just bought your core ficm today sorry.

LOLFigures!!!! No big deal man. Buddy of mine is buying a new motor and everything under the hood is coming with it. He will know tomorrow if he gets the FICM with it. If so, think I might get his a put it in the mail.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i just bought an 07 51k 3250 shipped :D

Edit: Whose injectors did you get? Or is it top secret?

Last edited:

Irontx

Reaction score
i just bought an 07 51k 3250 shipped :D

Edit: Whose injectors did you get? Or is it top secret?

That's a great deal on the motor.
No, no secret, JWarrens 190s. He should have got them in the mail Thursday. Figure I should see them again in a couple of weeks. That will give me enough time to rat nest some more coin and finish my truck.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Suspension work so you hook. No point having more hp if you can't lay it down. True trac, cal traks

Irontx

Reaction score
Suspension work so you hook. No point having more hp if you can't lay it down. True trac, cal traks

Looked into a tru trac once. They are proud of them. Was looking into a rearend out of a 4wd. Is it worth it for a few hundred bucks. Figured it would be a huge difference over what I have now. Trucks 2wd, so I don't see it dominating shyt at the track. More of a hot street ride/DD/toy. Going to look into trac bars now.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Either that or add more clutch pacs to your limited slip diff now. Make it tighter. Do you have cal traks yet. They'll help

strokin6L

Reaction score
anyone got any pics of caltracs on a superduty? They sound like a nicer setup than the rough country ladder bars i currently have. And not badly priced either.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
That's a great deal on the motor.
No, no secret, JWarrens 190s. He should have got them in the mail Thursday. Figure I should see them again in a couple of weeks. That will give me enough time to rat nest some more coin and finish my truck.

I was hoping you would say that! I am looking at him for the 225s but im not gonna be the pig for long term results:p. So keep us posted on when you get them installed and long term results.

Irontx

Reaction score
I was hoping you would say that! I am looking at him for the 225s but im not gonna be the pig for long term results:p. So keep us posted on when you get them installed and long term results.

Will do. Another member already has them and they seem to be doing fine.

jwfrauts

Reaction score
You better hurry up and get the injectors in it before I blow mine up. We need to line them up again. Mine likes bouncing off of the rev limiter through third with the tires smoking. Also, becareful on these hot Texas asphalt roads, I almost lost in a couple of days ago punching it from 40. It was close to a 105 outside so no telling how hot the road was.

Irontx

Reaction score

Man those look pretty tough. Can barely see them with the wheel mounted.

jwfrauts You better hurry up and get the injectors in it before I blow mine up. We need to line them up again. Mine likes bouncing off of the rev limiter through third with the tires smoking. Also, becareful on these hot Texas asphalt roads, I almost lost in a couple of days ago punching it from 40. It was close to a 105 outside so no telling how hot the road was.

Don't worry buddy, I haven't forgotten you. I owe you one. Just a heads up though, I'm gonna cheat!!!!:flipa::tree:LOLLOLLOLLOL

strokin6L

Reaction score
Thanks for the caltrac pics goose. Is there a bracket with U bolts that bolts to the axle housing where the other end of the bar bolts to.

Goose

Reaction score
I have no idea. I got those pics from another thread I have been following. He goes by noslow6.0. IDK if he is on this site, but he is on PSN

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.