What to do next!!!!!??????

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
whats the performance diff btw those and longer traction bars

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
just make your own set. it ain't that hard and if I remember right, those cal tracs are pretty pricey. mine are .250 wall thickness DOM with ballistic heim joints on the ends, painted to match the truck and still more than a hundo less than buying a set retail.

Irontx

Reaction score
My only problem is time. I can fab/weld with the best of them. Just can't squeeze it into my 90hr work week.

strokin6L

Reaction score

Arisley

Reaction score
just make your own set. it ain't that hard and if I remember right, those cal tracs are pretty pricey. mine are .250 wall thickness DOM with ballistic heim joints on the ends, painted to match the truck and still more than a hundo less than buying a set retail.

I have Tiny's old set. Just need to get the frame brackets and the axle brackets. Can't wait to get them on my truck.

stonepusher

Reaction score
I would say do 225's but thats just me, I have had great luck with my 225's. With TSD's tuning I have been able to hit a 13.0 on stock turbo, stock trans, stock fuel delivery and still hold 50psi of fuel pressure running down the track and with a little more tuning from Chris@TSD i think its got 12.9's in it on fuel, its mainly me I just have to launch a little harder.

Irontx

Reaction score
I would say do 225's but thats just me, I have had great luck with my 225's. With TSD's tuning I have been able to hit a 13.0 on stock turbo, stock trans, stock fuel delivery and still hold 50psi of fuel pressure running down the track and with a little more tuning from Chris@TSD i think its got 12.9's in it on fuel, its mainly me I just have to launch a little harder.

That thought crossed my mind........

BlueWaffle

Reaction score

you're truck is obviously a freak :D

stonepusher

Reaction score
you're truck is obviously a freak :D

Your telling me! I honestly don't know how my trans has lasted so long, I drive the hell out of it....this wednesday I am taking it to the track and am gonna spray right out of the hole.......if the trans holds I think it will do 11's, but i think the trans will say no more after that pass......TIME FOR A BTS!

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Your telling me! I honestly don't know how my trans has lasted so long, I drive the hell out of it....this wednesday I am taking it to the track and am gonna spray right out of the hole.......if the trans holds I think it will do 11's, but i think the trans will say no more after that pass......TIME FOR A BTS!

I'm not even talking about the trans...i can't believe you hold 50psi with 225's and stock fuel system!

stonepusher

Reaction score
I'm not even talking about the trans...i can't believe you hold 50psi with 225's and stock fuel system!

hahaha that too! It's all in the tuning! Chris is one of the best in the biz!! The tune that ran a 13.0 was a street tune chris had made for me, he is gonna make another one to see if we can get a little more out of it :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.