What to do...

Cody

Reaction score
What to do next with my truck...

a year ago

IMG_0587.jpg

bad to the bone stock LOL

its went threw some fazes, leveled, lifted, leveled, lifted, bunch of bolt on junk, totally repainted and a bunch of body work done to how it sits now

22s4-1.jpg

22s2-1.jpg

22s1-1.jpg

22s5-1.jpg

What do you guys think would look good? Im clueless what to do

MINK

Reaction score
Bring it back down here - Painted mirror lens, painted door handles, painted badges. Loose the homo bug gaurd - I have a black one you can have if you really need it along with the gay cb whips.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Bring it back down here - Painted mirror lens, painted door handles, painted badges. Loose the homo bug gaurd - I have a black one you can have if you really need it along with the gay cb whips.

Watch ur words buddy LOL some guys actually need them or want them.

idkillinit

Reaction score
I can understand the needing of them but not the wanting of them. They look like people put boat trailer markers on their trucks. My pet peeve.

Cody

Reaction score

Ill bring the paint if your spraying.. and i gotta get a mirror first haha i decided to buy these rims so you couldnt!

haha why you gotta hate on the bug guard 24/7

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Either ditch the bugflector or get a smoked one. Smoke the mirror lights. Nice looking truck man.

Edit: what 96stacked&smoking said. Put a nice tip on the exhaust

MINK

Reaction score
LOL seriously Cody bring the supplies and I'll do it - I have some stuff to paint on mine also

jngreen

Reaction score
05 grille, headlights, and front bumper. 08 rear bumper, smoked turn signals on mirrors and lose the chrome bug shield.

Cody

Reaction score
I didnt want to smoke the mirror lenses until i officially paid for them which wasn't until last weekend, sorry about the delay mink!

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
as far as looks, 05 harley conversion (including the headlights) and smoke the mirror lenses. An 08 rear bumper would look nice too. Oh and ditch the bugshield IMO, but I know some people like them. They're just not for me.

Also looks like it's sagging a bit in the rear.

Keanoknick

Reaction score
08 PTM rear bumper, tint the mirror lights, 07 PTM grill and bumper, Harley head lights, PTM door handles, 07 fender badges, lose the bug shield and the door badges.

davey99ps

Reaction score
08 PTM rear bumper, tint the mirror lights, 07 PTM grill and bumper, Harley head lights, PTM door handles, 07 fender badges, lose the bug shield and the door badges.

Agreed! Do that stuff, an then I'd go nuts with performance stuff, but that's just me

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
:whs:

it's a good looking truck as it sits now, but doing the above would make it a GREAT looking truck IMO

Zaairman

Reaction score
A good detail! That truck is swirled like a mo'fer.

Then 06 conversion (do the chrome bumpers and grill) and bug guard delete. Yes, it really is that terrible. It looks like it belongs on one of those trucks where the owner bought ever chrome accessory for it out of the JC Whitney catalog.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.