Which Batteries are you running

madman1234509

Reaction score
+1 for the 850cca cat batteries. Installed them over a year ago, have had one long cold winter on them already, truck sits outside and gets started every day, with no engine plug installd. Starts great every time. Very happy with them for the price

TARM

Reaction score
Diehard Platinum and it must be the platinum line as the lower lines are made by other manf and just normal batteries.

P2 Group 65 950CCA each so that is 1900 total for 2. AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) battery so no leaking etc can be mounted in any orientation. They come with a 4 year full replacement then once that ends there is a 100 month prorate that starts at that point. That ends up being over 12 yrs of total warranty period.

These are the same as the oddessey 1750cc the only dif is the outer case.

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Been using two Interstate 850CCA's since my factory batteries were dead, love them so far, ran them for hours on accessory with no issues. Always had them and never had one fail on me yet.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Diehard Platinum and it must be the platinum line as the lower lines are made by other manf and just normal batteries.

P2 Group 65 950CCA each so that is 1900 total for 2. AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) battery so no leaking etc can be mounted in any orientation. They come with a 4 year full replacement then once that ends there is a 100 month prorate that starts at that point. That ends up being over 12 yrs of total warranty period.

These are the same as the oddessey 1750cc the only dif is the outer case.

930CCA.

http://www.sears.com/diehard-platinum-automotive-battery-group-size-65-price-with/p-02850065000P

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Optima Red tops in mine. I have had very good luck with all my optimas. If my truck has been sitting, or I know its going to be sitting longer then a week or so I plug in the battery tender. Don't even have to open the hood. Same as I do with all my batterys in storage.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.