white swallow build

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Nice numbers bud, I was wanting to stay and watch it make a run but the kiddos and wife were itching to leave ( not their thing ). But looks like it didn't let anyone down, well in the Ford camp anyway LoL.

12stroker

Reaction score
Yeah there was a lot of hate on the fords..... With me coming from dodge to ford I hear it all the time now. Some people just don't know or ignorant.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I was gonna enter the show n shine but after seeing all the cummins guys I knew I would get last lol.....

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Same deal here tho had a guy tell me he had money on the dodge that ran, I could care less them homos are the dudes that drove up in their moms cavalier.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
"Typical 6.0 blowing up"
"POS ford"
"Shoulda got a 12v"

Best part was when a guy came up to my window and told me how much he hated fords.

There were some real winners there...

People who talk chit and don't even know what they're talking about drives me nuts. Nice numbers with that 6.0 btw LOL LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
talks cheap so TALK $HIT !!!! plus, colton is pretty feable looking. LOL

Chris

Reaction score
The load was actually pretty stout. On a dynojet 224xlc you can load it up to where the truck cant pull through it, which is what Coltons did at first. A big single turbo takes rpms to generate enough drive to get the turbo lit. Once they got the load dialed in right and he started at enough rpm to build boost and pull through it, itd go. Big single turbos are not very forgiving on a dyno because you generally start in overdrive with no boost built and the converter locked, so you don't have as much give to pull against to get some drive going. On the street the turbo wont seem as laggy as you can run through a lower gear faster and hit the next gear with boost and power already built, to keep the charger lit.

Id suspect the only way hell see big fuel only numbers on a dyno would be to run on a Superflow where he can start at a max rpm and pull backwards against it. Or start the run in direct and let it run through that gear and hit overdrive. Youll have to ignore the shift spike and read the correct gear ratio since the run will have 2 different ratios, but it will hit overdrive with boost already built instead of starting without it.

3brorce

Reaction score
ya DJ 224xlc is a good load for sure. One of the only dyno's I would somewhat trust actually.