white swallow build

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Well we got some more done on the build. Injectors, Rockers, Pushrods, exhaust manifolds and upipes are all back on. Tried to test fit the new turbo on the pedistal and found a problem. Compressor side of the turbo is too big to mount on the flange. Brought the cab down and took some measurements to make sure the turbo wouldnt be hitting the hood when the cab comes down for good. might have to get a new set of up pipes.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well we got some more done on the build. Injectors, Rockers, Pushrods, exhaust manifolds and upipes are all back on. Tried to test fit the new turbo on the pedistal and found a problem. Compressor side of the turbo is too big to mount on the flange. Brought the cab down and took some measurements to make sure the turbo wouldnt be hitting the hood when the cab comes down for good. might have to get a new set of up pipes.

yeah them big turbos can be a pain like that. you'll get it. good luck buddy!!

Super08Duty

Reaction score
once i get the up pipe issue solved ill be redoing the oil feed and drain lines if they wont reach with the big turbo.

Thanks mike, btw i still want one of them shiny hot pipes ;)

blk350on20s

Reaction score
It does suck. Worth it for the most part though. Your truck will be a mean biatch when done

Super08Duty

Reaction score
GTX ball bearing turbo. I hope it has good street manners as this is my only truck for the time being. The idea of the build is to have a somewhat streetable low 11sec truck.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Gonna be insane. I can't wait to roll around town together when it's done, that is if I can even see the road behind you lol....

Latest posts

Members online