Who has the best custom tuning for 6.0 modified

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thanks Chris ... Thanks Matt, thats what the sport is all about.

:blitzed:

AKHILF

Reaction score
I have also been having the shift flare since tuning. Then that trans went out and I needed the truck right away so I got a reman and put in a gogo solinoid. Still have been getting a flare but Matt sent me a new tune a couple nights ago that I have not got to try yet. Cant wait to see how it is. These guys really are top notch and will help out the customers fast. Cant go wrong with them.

genuineford

Reaction score
I had a chance to get on a dyno today and try a couple different tunes from Chris. There are 3 runs on the graph but just ignore the first one. The dyno operator did not have it loaded enough so it didn't make as much as it could. The second run is the bus stop tune and the third run is super panty dropper with early lockup. They both made about the same power and torque. Both tunes drive very well but I prefer the super panty dropper because of personal preference. As far as mods the truck has an exhaust, egr delete, regulated return and a tune. You can click on the picture and go to webshots then make it full size if needed.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
his tuning is making consistent 450rwhp numbers with stock injectors, on multiple trucks. Solid, I really think im going to strap mine down this weekend at rudy's if theres any room left before or after all the 6.4 hounds flock...

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
Back in 2007, I ran a 13.48 at 99.5 On my 2006,F350,Crewcab,srw,fx4 iirc it weighed 8100 and this was just on an I D P Race file and an 03 turbo...

imelmo

Reaction score
Back in 2007, I ran a 13.48 at 99.5 On my 2006,F350,Crewcab,srw,fx4 iirc it weighed 8100 and this was just on an I D P Race file and an 03 turbo...

That'd be the fastest I've heard of for a crew-cab on just a tune/intake/exhaust. Usually they seem to run 14.0's or 14.1's. That said, my super-cab ran 13.3's with the same. And 12.5's adding nitrous. Also Eric's tune.

kevin

Reaction score
Best I ever got was 13.4 with 175cc injectors and Erics X-race .. ec lb.. 13.48. With a cc would me amazing on a tune

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I had a chance to get on a dyno today and try a couple different tunes from Chris. There are 3 runs on the graph but just ignore the first one. The dyno operator did not have it loaded enough so it didn't make as much as it could. The second run is the bus stop tune and the third run is super panty dropper with early lockup. They both made about the same power and torque. Both tunes drive very well but I prefer the super panty dropper because of personal preference. As far as mods the truck has an exhaust, egr delete, regulated return and a tune. You can click on the picture and go to webshots then make it full size if needed.
I made 451rwhp on PHP's dyno on the regular SPD tune. Chris' tunes are great. I can't wait to see what he can do with a powermax and some injectors.

I made

AKHILF

Reaction score
Well I put a little more than 80 miles on matts new file he sent me last night. The truck sounds a lot different but not in a bad way. The power comes on nice and smooth also. The shifting in this file is by far the best also. My shift flare does not happen right away though takes a couple weeks typically. Im very happy with it. This tune was also made for me becuase I was getting 39 psi of boost on the other files and cruising around 15-18 psi. With this file i'v hit 30 psi and cruise around 8-10 psi. Should help with fuel milage a little. Well I hope at least haha.

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Real bold considering each and every truck will react differently to any two tunes. That being said with the three trucks I've tuned, TSD has been my go to and will be in the future.

imelmo

Reaction score
Real bold considering each and every truck will react differently to any two tunes.

This.^^^

I've run lots of different tunes and Gearhead, TSD, and Innovative are consistently my favorites. I'm running Gearhead with my current setup and love it.

Members online

No members online now.