• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

who makes the best drop I beams

showsome400099

Reaction score
I have a 2004 ford cc f350 2wd I was wanting to know what is the best drop I beam to go with for my truck cause ive read pleanty of bad reviews on all of the drop I beams so I was wanting to find some help on this all info will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

JMart

Reaction score
I have a 2004 ford cc f350 2wd I was wanting to know what is the best drop I beam to go with for my truck cause ive read pleanty of bad reviews on all of the drop I beams so I was wanting to find some help on this all info will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

DJM Dream beams. I had them on my 01. Installed easy, and didn't mess up the alignment.

showsome400099

Reaction score
did the djm dream beams ever crack or brake on you like ive been reading about and how many miles did u have them on your truck for

Kind

Reaction score
DJM. I've had them on my '06, '09 and '15 with no issues.

JMart

Reaction score
did the djm dream beams ever crack or brake on you like ive been reading about and how many miles did u have them on your truck for

I only had them on the truck for 2.5 years before I sold the truck. Didn't have any issues in that time.

Latest posts

Members online