Who's WORKING their 6.7?

DDurrett

Reaction score
Finally some rocks in the tires. Just put 22x12 on mine. Lease roads are killing me. Flowback I'm guessing?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
This is about the most off-road she's ever been.

B7792294-A398-44C3-849E-BF0044F13FF3_zpsdkudkdhq.jpg

2985A1F9-549E-4E8B-B45E-2FACC0677641_zpszsvbxstj.jpg
pavement princess

live life full throttle

Fabbed5.0

Reaction score
Cleaned the EGR cooler today. Threw a P0401 code so I pulled it out real quick and some degreaser and hot water and it is all good. I need to ****** it soon tho.

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Oh she's fun to get in haha, my amp steps still aren't here. Ordering the extensions for when I bump the lift up

Thank you!

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Finally some rocks in the tires. Just put 22x12 on mine. Lease roads are killing me. Flowback I'm guessing?

Haha I feel ya man. Thank god I don't have to drive mine down these lease roads anymore. Yeah I do flowback. Mainly in south Texas but I've kinda been all over.

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
Where do you work? I work for Rockwater in south Texas. Never seen your truck down here

Nah I don't work in south tx I'm out here in west tx, yes I do Flowback/well testing. Lease roads don't bother me they have so much bs out here to drive a company truck it's not even funny. Gps with buzzers, daily inspection logs, monthly inspection logs. I rather use my own truck and them pay me for it. Makes the company men jealous when I roll up in a king ranch, you could say I'm their role model haha except one he has a Hennessy ftx f150 the very first 650hp one they did, maybe the only one they have ever done

*KCCO*

FordPSD64

Reaction score
Nah I don't work in south tx I'm out here in west tx, yes I do Flowback/well testing. Lease roads don't bother me they have so much bs out here to drive a company truck it's not even funny. Gps with buzzers, daily inspection logs, monthly inspection logs. I rather use my own truck and them pay me for it. Makes the company men jealous when I roll up in a king ranch, you could say I'm their role model haha except one he has a Hennessy ftx f150 the very first 650hp one they did, maybe the only one they have ever done

*KCCO*

Gotcha It's cool to meet someone on here who works for the same company. Yeah they're not near that bad down here about company trucks. Just GPS. But as long as you don't speed they leave you alone. The company men down here usually drive pretty nice trucks. I was up in west Texas a few months ago and seen a bunch of company men in platinums. I drove mine to work for about a week and then said screw that and started taking my 6.0. For some reason everyone loved that truck. The company men would always come up to me and ask me about it. It wasn't anything special just a sclb with wheels and tires and all the ******s. It was pretty funny though. You do have a nice truck though man!