Who's WORKING their 6.7?

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Now that's just getting low lol. Speaking of sparkle britches, some guy around here has a truck that he "built". It makes cool blow off valve noises and stuff but the HP rating keeps going from 650 to 1336 depending on the day and correction factors lol.

Ya Steve was gonna build that truck but ran out of stamps. And his Home Depot card got declined.

B.Warning

Reaction score
I'm still waiting to see that Komatsu excavator on that gooseneck some day while I'm rolling through Bookface

No no no. I wouldn't go that far. I would love to not have to own a semi tho.
And not having puctures of "your" "own" truck "working".

My problem with shti like this was always I had to stage it because on a true workday i didnt want to take half an hour setting up a boner photo shoot and if you "just snap a few shots" during your normal routine, they never look cool. Mostly because ive never parked on a rock with one front tire on a small boulder to hook up the trailer and have the parking lights on.

Trucks usually covered in bug guts. Dirty as hell. Not cool like random splatters of mud either, just filthy.

So I'm a tool for actually having pics while I'm working? What a dick...

Heck, the new 450s can tow what, 33k lbs?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No clue. If ford wouldn't of went into ratard mode during the 11-14 years and got rid of the d110 and big brakes I would've bought one. Instead I have this pos 350 truck. I've never paid attention to the weight ratings, I know what my trailer and truck is capable of so *** the "recommended" ratings. LOL

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I pull a 52 foot enclosed GN cross country. I have grossed over 38,000 pounds, over Raton Pass, going from NM to CO on I-25, at that weight, a few times. I have had almost 14,000 pounds on the drive axle several times. I have 194,851 miles on my 26 month old truck. it is also my daily driver, and highway rig... 138,000 with the 52 attached...

stock 3.73 gears in my 350 DRW, Helwig LP-35 helper springs out back, Airlift Ultimate 5000 airbag kit, lowered my front end 2 1/2 inches. Been deleted since 3,000 miles. at 150,000 miles, I put the Industrial Injection 75 mm compound turbo kit on there, and I love it. I dont even monitor EGTs any more. I hit 1,300 2 times at 38 k up Raton Pass, so I am not worried about them. I hit 38-39 psi a few times. the 75mm has a 1.32:1 housing, so it is not touchy, and takes a few seconds on my stock fuel setup to light, and EBP is not even a concern.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I pull a 52 foot enclosed GN cross country. I have grossed over 38,000 pounds, over Raton Pass, going from NM to CO on I-25, at that weight, a few times. I have had almost 14,000 pounds on the drive axle several times. I have 194,851 miles on my 26 month old truck. it is also my daily driver, and highway rig... 138,000 with the 52 attached...

stock 3.73 gears in my 350 DRW, Helwig LP-35 helper springs out back, Airlift Ultimate 5000 airbag kit, lowered my front end 2 1/2 inches. Been deleted since 3,000 miles. at 150,000 miles, I put the Industrial Injection 75 mm compound turbo kit on there, and I love it. I dont even monitor EGTs any more. I hit 1,300 2 times at 38 k up Raton Pass, so I am not worried about them. I hit 38-39 psi a few times. the 75mm has a 1.32:1 housing, so it is not touchy, and takes a few seconds on my stock fuel setup to light, and EBP is not even a concern.
*drops mic, walks off stage*

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm just trying impress the Masses.................

I got my lift so I can impress this girl at Starbucks, she works drivethru and it faces the entrance off the street. The entrance has a major dip, all vehicles slow down, lifted trucks included. I wanted to impress her with my truck going through it fast and looking like a cool guy. Kit I got from carli does it perfectly. I can hit it at 40mph, blasting past her view.

I then proceed to buy a skinny latte from starbucks, when I got to the window, she talked to me about my truck, how cool it is, how cool it would be to ride in it.

Spending 10k on a suspension kit worked!

So, I threw money at my truck to impress this girl. Sorry, can't post a pic, as I don't qualify for a work truck.

;)

Reaction score
I got my lift so I can impress this girl at Starbucks, she works drivethru and it faces the entrance off the street. The entrance has a major dip, all vehicles slow down, lifted trucks included. I wanted to impress her with my truck going through it fast and looking like a cool guy. Kit I got from carli does it perfectly. I can hit it at 40mph, blasting past her view.

I then proceed to buy a skinny latte from starbucks, when I got to the window, she talked to me about my truck, how cool it is, how cool it would be to ride in it.

So, I threw money at my truck to impress this girl. Sorry, can't post a pic, as I don't qualify for a work truck.

;)

Truck scuzzies FTW!

TyCorr

Reaction score
No no no. I wouldn't go that far. I would love to not have to own a semi tho.

So I'm a tool for actually having pics while I'm working? What a dick...

No clue. If ford wouldn't of went into ratard mode during the 11-14 years and got rid of the d110 and big brakes I would've bought one. Instead I have this pos 350 truck. I've never paid attention to the weight ratings, I know what my trailer and truck is capable of so *** the "recommended" ratings. LOL

No if i ran any kind of dirt work machines, all id do is take pictures. But any other line of work its dewshy.

Jomax

Reaction score

I then proceed to buy a skinny latte from starbucks, when I got to the window, she talked to me about my truck, how cool it is, how cool it would be to own one.

;)

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
My work is so manly that not even the Super duty could carry my tools to the jobsite.

But the Super duty does carry my 5th wheel RV wherever I need to work.
lineman syndrome at its best
i work the $hit outta all of mine !
for 30 seconds then they blow up
i'm just gonna guess, but i gotta believe you actually work vs. pose for cool shots .
you dont know him very well then..

live life full throttle

T korkle

Reaction score
Road hard and put up wet. 104xxx Trouble free miles out of this one. My 2011 6.7 had 120xxx never a minutes trouble minus a front axle and that was my fault. On the floor in mud in 4 low lol. I'll be on my 3rd 6.7 this winter when I trade. My truck works 12-14 hrs every day on farm and never gets shut off always idles if I'm working on something. Custom tunes, h&s, 37s. I'd say 75-80% of every truck I've owned have spend their life on wash board rough terrible dirt and gravel roads. And do you guys believe I do it all with a cheap 3.5 inch ready lift and stock shocks! Guess I'll "man" up and buy a $3000 leveling kit one of these days. You guys kill me with your remarks. If your trucks a highway queen no comment needed they op wanted working trucks why are yall all so offended?? Glad b warning stepped up as well I know he works his truck! I'll post a video as well so you know I'm not "googling pics of trucks"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,011.2 KB · Views: 226

bricewise

Reaction score
Road hard and put up wet. 104xxx Trouble free miles out of this one. My 2011 6.7 had 120xxx never a minutes trouble minus a front axle and that was my fault. On the floor in mud in 4 low lol. I'll be on my 3rd 6.7 this winter when I trade. My truck works 12-14 hrs every day on farm and never gets shut off always idles if I'm working on something. Custom tunes, h&s, 37s. I'd say 75-80% of every truck I've owned have spend their life on wash board rough terrible dirt and gravel roads. And do you guys believe I do it all with a cheap 3.5 inch ready lift and stock shocks! Guess I'll "man" up and buy a $3000 leveling kit one of these days. You guys kill me with your remarks. If your trucks a highway queen no comment needed they op wanted working trucks why are yall all so offended?? Glad b warning stepped up as well I know he works his truck! I'll post a video as well so you know I'm not "googling pics of trucks"

Your my idol bro! Im definitely shopping at Vaughn Ford from this day forward.

jcain

Reaction score

That's a crazy work truck picture. I couldn't fathom driving that deep into a farm and taking a picture.

RedRice589

Reaction score
However the dually is gone, I traded get for a CCSB 250, and she is going to be beat just as hard as a red headed stepchild, sorry Adam lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man you guys are asking for it.......

Plus the pool boy and my wife do all the wrenching on my truck.......

Can I be your pool boy?

No shame in my game. It sits most of the time and poses for papparazzi pics on occasion.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So you should rename it Al sharpton?

lineman syndrome at its best

for 30 seconds then they blow up

you dont know him very well then..

live life full throttle

So his stamina is like yours? Your gf told me. I feel you pain bro. It's ok a lot of guys have that problem! :redspotdance:

Since Warinings posted his....

3a76def20a1f84be5db26885a478783e_zpsigjxmqqx.jpg

The old turd.
5631150d5ca0797be568a97a2127b065_zps9c433c5b.jpg

Have abused it in the past
aeac63a035e118ded9ae7d4edf030d89_zpsf6df60c8.jpg

TyCorr

Reaction score
I like that copper color truck. Nice.

That new one looks like a towin mother ***ker though. And looks good doing it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.