With H&S MCC coming think IDP will tune on H&S

flexyford

Reaction score
I am glad i went with a Mini-Maxx now! I am impressed with all the customer support on a forum H&S is offering, top notch guys!!! I cant wait till this comes out!!!! :toast:

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
A buddy of mine had SCT and just couldn't deal with 25 minutes in between tunes. So sold it and went with H&S for shift on fly. He HATED it for some reason lol. I know him cranked all the way up and me on x race he couldnt hold a candle to me or his buddy with a smarty tuned cummins. Hes since sold the H&S and went back to SCT. Just food for thought if ur switching ONLY for shift on the fly.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
All I wanted is more custom tune options from different vendors so this is making me very happy. When released if Gearhead does custom tunes on the H&S I will be snagging them up right away

B585Ford

Reaction score
A buddy of mine had SCT and just couldn't deal with 25 minutes in between tunes. So sold it and went with H&S for shift on fly. He HATED it for some reason lol. I know him cranked all the way up and me on x race he couldnt hold a candle to me or his buddy with a smarty tuned cummins. Hes since sold the H&S and went back to SCT. Just food for thought if ur switching ONLY for shift on the fly.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

That surprises me, the HD3000 pulls pretty hard. I thought Eric's would pull a little harder but I didn't think it would be a huge difference. Do you know if he was running the 300?

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
That surprises me, the HD3000 pulls pretty hard. I thought Eric's would pull a little harder but I didn't think it would be a huge difference. Do you know if he was running the 300?

my xrace will stomp the HD300 an the KEM 345. I've ran all 3 on my truck.

but I do miss the quickness of the H&S tuning time. so much shorter and nicer unit than SCT.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Last edited:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score

but I do miss the quickness of the H&S tuning time. so much shorter and nicer unit than SCT.

yup... My xRace would kill the HD300... And wreak havoc on the KEM 345....The HD300 made 13 more HP on the dyno, same setup, same dyne, same day, never unstrapped, just changed tuners.

But, the xRace, or even xStreet, from the seat of the pants, KILLS the HD300... and smokes less.... I will be selling my minimaxx... going to try Spartan on the dually for a while.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
yup... My xRace would kill the HD300... And wreak havoc on the KEM 345....The HD300 made 13 more HP on the dyno, same setup, same dyne, same day, never unstrapped, just changed tuners.

But, the xRace, or even xStreet, from the seat of the pants, KILLS the HD300... and smokes less.... I will be selling my minimaxx... going to try Spartan on the dually for a while.

Corbin, I would keep it for a while. If the MCC does what it looks like it can, you may be wanting it back.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Corbin, I would keep it for a while. If the MCC does what it looks like it can, you may be wanting it back.

Well, I just loaded the Spartan, and I like it on my dually already.... Besides, I have an SCT for both rigs, and the H&S was a better gauge setup than the SCT, so I kept it for a while. But, it is up for sale now. Anyone wants it, PM me or check out the AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE classifieds...

superstroked

Reaction score
Well, I just loaded the Spartan, and I like it on my dually already.... Besides, I have an SCT for both rigs, and the H&S was a better gauge setup than the SCT, so I kept it for a while. But, it is up for sale now. Anyone wants it, PM me or check out the AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE classifieds...

Time to update the sig :)

B585Ford

Reaction score

Well, I stand corrected.

B585Ford

Reaction score

Thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Members online