With H&S MCC coming think IDP will tune on H&S

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Well I know what my plans are for tonight.

i think im going to down load it 1st SAk. i talked with H&S today and they said to down load the program and acutally build files you didnt have to have the un lock code. that was to be able to put the tune on the truck is what the un lock code is for. so i think im going to down load it and play with it and see if im comfortable messing around with my own tuning.

SAK

Reaction score
i think im going to down load it 1st SAk. i talked with H&S today and they said to down load the program and acutally build files you didnt have to have the un lock code. that was to be able to put the tune on the truck is what the un lock code is for. so i think im going to down load it and play with it and see if im comfortable messing around with my own tuning.

I'm going to do the same thing.

PM me your number, I lost it.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Best thing to do is to pick a parameter say low boost fueling and play with that and that only.

If you want to.mess with rail.pressure tables. To get an idea of the tables you need only change idle pressure and make them unique to each table and you can get an idea what table is what

SAK

Reaction score
Best thing to do is to pick a parameter say low boost fueling and play with that and that only.

If you want to.mess with rail.pressure tables. To get an idea of the tables you need only change idle pressure and make them unique to each table and you can get an idea what table is what

I'm going to keep with the K.I.S.S. method and do it they way you just said.

Gearhead

Reaction score
I have started looking into it, but I don't have any promises on when i will have something ready for public consumption.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I have been starting to play around with the MCC a little. I have no prior experience tuning so this is going to be a learn as I go process. I run into high EBPs at WOT around 2500 RPM and up in 4th and 5th gear (I have a handshaker) which I am going to try to improve on (mods in sig.). To me, after studying the Vane Control tables, it seems like if I dropped the vanes back sooner, I may improve and/or eliminate by EBP issues. Of course, there are the Desired EBP tables that I could mess with too, but they max at 50 and I hit 70 and still climbing so I don't think lowering them would help much. I am open to any advise...do you guys think the vane control table is where to start to try lower EPBs at WOT in the higher RPMs???? or would you try messing with injection pressure first??? Anybody know why there are 2 vane control tables?

Unless I really get comfortable with this stuff, I am not going to mess with injection timing...afraid I might break something!!!

Last edited:

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
I'm ready to load Eric's, Matt's, and Chris's tunes on my H&S. WILL Y'ALL HURRY UP ALREADY? LOL

Just messin'. But seriously. I want some custom tunes. I love the H&S 300, I just want to see what else she can do. And I'd love to have some tunes that allow me to use the Tow/Haul feature with correct shifting.

ricg

Reaction score
I'm ready to see how these guys improve the HD300 using there expertise with tuning. I'm ready to purchase and runs some good custome tunes.

Red Ripper

Reaction score
Is there anyone making custom tunes with the MCC sofewear for the 6.4 yet??
My motor is almost broke in and I can't wait to try it out on the HD300 but would like to get a few custom tunes :poke:

Fenner408

Reaction score
Eric is using MCC now and I think Matt will be soon if he isn't already. Eric is goin to hook me up whenever I get around to it.

superstroked

Reaction score
Can you get the tunes from innovative and other companies on the XRT pro if you have no desire to create your own tuning with MCC or would you have to get a mini or black maxx? If I have to get a Mini, would I have to get a Ford specific unit or can I take one off of any make/model truck and change the software to ford 6.4?

Latest posts

Members online