Workshop Manual

Kxc

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can purchase a workshop manual for 2015 ? Not sure if it has schematics and other systems all in one. Mainly looking for engine assembly specs .

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John.

Reaction score
Alldatadiy.com it's $29 for a year. They are ford factory procedures. If you just want certain specs let me know.

Kxc

Reaction score
Thinking about doing rods and pistons. Looking for toque specs , procedures and specs on bearing clearance , ring gap , rod clearance etc. Does alldata include that info ?

John.

Reaction score
It's got absolutely everything on the vehicle, it can be difficult to navigate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170506-100229.jpg
    Screenshot_20170506-100229.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Codydiesel

Reaction score
Got mine at ford had my buddy in parts let me use his computer and printed off the ford assembly manual. Then printed off the 5 pages that are separate that give all the specs for oil clearence, ring gaps ,ect.

Kxc

Reaction score
Got mine at ford had my buddy in parts let me use his computer and printed off the ford assembly manual. Then printed off the 5 pages that are separate that give all the specs for oil clearence, ring gaps ,ect.

Do you happen to have a way to send those pages my way ?

John.

Reaction score
I was mistaken the alldatadiy.com subscription is only 19.95 a year, again highly recommend, the same info the ford dealer uses. I used it to get all of the specs for my engine. If you're doing studs and aftermarket rods they're going to have different specs anyways.

Latest posts

Members online