• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: CCLB SRW 6.7 Lariat or Platinum. Will trade my RCLB 6.4 towards or pay cash.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
thanks! except... I've pretty much decided I gotta have a 13+ :(

which is annoying because right after I decided that I actually found a couple nice Oxford over black 11/12 trucks :(

I've been looking at brand new Platinums lately. But then I'd HAVE to sell my reg cab. And EVERY TIME I drive it, I think "I can't sell this truck!"

Drove my buddy's 11 earlier with a street max and custom tunes and was saddened by the lack of "when this baby hits 88mph, you're gonna see some serious ****" that I get when I haul down on the pedal on the little 6.4 :(

Reaction score
thanks! except... I've pretty much decided I gotta have a 13+ :(

which is annoying because right after I decided that I actually found a couple nice Oxford over black 11/12 trucks :(

I've been looking at brand new Platinums lately. But then I'd HAVE to sell my reg cab. And EVERY TIME I drive it, I think "I can't sell this truck!"

Drove my buddy's 11 earlier with a street max and custom tunes and was saddened by the lack of "when this baby hits 88mph, you're gonna see some serious ****" that I get when I haul down on the pedal on the little 6.4 :(

That all can be changed with more fuel......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
That all can be changed with more fuel......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I know... it's just the thought of having to spend even MORE money after un-assing $50-60k just to hang with a raggedy 8yr old (Job 1 07 build) tune-only truck... and right after buying a new house

it's just a tough pill to swallow

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Damn you weren't lying when you said you were looking for specifics.

On that note. You and I are the same there. I get really picky when i'm buying myself a truck and wont settle till I find something. The search continues. If you happen to come across a silver, gray white or red CCLB 7.3 with a 6 speed and ESOF with gray interior and under 150K let me know.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
earlier today, I'm back to the possibility of an 11/12

looking for Oxford over black, bone stock, heated seats and camera

we'll see what turns up! :D

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Yea for sure. I just figure some of these people have room to come down and are just listing high to try and re coupe some of what they have into it.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I'm not half-fasting an XLT into a Lariat, but I would consider an XLT before I would consider an aborted Platinum with pocket flares on it :shudder: