WTB ISSPRO EV2 Gauges

Irishcream

Reaction score
I had recently ordered some gauges through my parts department at work and did not receive what I ordered. I originally ordered ISSPRO Ev2 White face blue pointer chrome bezel boost and Pyro guages with the sending unit/probe and boost tube kit. What showed up was ISSPRO but they were not EV2, white faced or chrome bezeled. they didn't even match. The worst part is I waited 4 weeks to get them and they were wrong. I was so angry with the parts guy.
I think I made a mistake by keeping the sending unit and boost hose kit. I have paid for them and now I am stuck looking for the correct gauges. Can anyone help me find a vendor that will sell just the gauges?
I am looking for the 0-30lb boost gauge and the pyro gauge.

Irishcream

Reaction score
What do you mean? How do the gauges get the signals? I figured you'd still have to run wiring from the probe to the gauge and likewise with the tube from the MAP line or intake.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
What do you mean? How do the gauges get the signals? I figured you'd still have to run wiring from the probe to the gauge and likewise with the tube from the MAP line or intake.

They have a pressure sensor with two wires that run to the gauge

Irishcream

Reaction score
Well then, I will have to scream at the parts guy that screwed it up in the first place. What about the Pyro? I have a probe with two wires with terminals on the ends.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Careful guys... As much as I would love to sell you all gauges on here I cant afford the sponsership rates right now.

Hit up one of our sponsers...

If you order EV2 you will not need the pyro probe or the boost line, EV2 are fully electric and come with everything you need.

Irishcream

Reaction score
Great, just read through the instructions for install. God damnit. None of what I have will work with the gauges I want.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Isspro... EV-2 or Performax...

If you want red pointers you can get that as well... Just let what ever vendor you contact know that. It will be a special order.

Latest posts

Members online